MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club?

+2
floweryhat
Holmes
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 am

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:I would like to point out that I have never said that I know things about the lord that other fans don't know. I don't pretend to know private stuff about him or information that is not officially given by him. That's probably why MFC is not a good forum for me.
I am a fan. I support the artist, the musician, the singer. Period.

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! Sherlock's having a fit Shocked !
Yep, if you're interested in Mika's music, MFC is NOT the place for you.
But other people might find it difficult to believe that you don't know vewwy private stuff about him. I mean... HOLMES Suspect !

52Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 am

Holmes

Holmes

floweryhat wrote:
But other people might find it difficult to believe that you don't know vewwy private stuff about him. I mean... HOLMES Suspect !

I know everything about the fans, not about the Lord himself.
Rolling Eyes

I'm a forum spy. pirat

53Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 am

floweryhat

Everything about the fans Shocked ? You poor, poor thing, no wonder you need to inject heroin in order to cleanse your mind ! I'll have a word with Watson, he's not very bright but I'm sure he'll understand and stop hiding your dope Rolling Eyes .

54Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 am

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:
EnFa wrote:I'm not hiding from anyone. I've already said I used to post but don't now.
It's laughable that you accuse me of hiding.
But that's another of your traits, projecting what you do, think or feel onto others. Rolling Eyes

I keep leaving clues in my posts and only people who are blinded by their own obsessions can't see who I truly am.

You used to post, as MFCer Enfa ? Strange because I couldn't find you there. Unless you annoyed the mods so much that they erased all traces of your account. They do that to very special members, which makes them giggle because it shows how important they are. Love and hatred can be arse buddies at times.

You can't have looked very hard then. Are you a bit technically challenged?

Oh I can see exactly who you are. I'd just like you to write it down in plain English to see if you know yourself. After all you have plenty of personas to choose from.

55Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 am

floweryhat

'personae', not 'personas'.

56Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 am

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:'personae', not 'personas'.

lol! Trust you! I think you will find both are correct.

57Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:18 am

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:
floweryhat wrote:'personae', not 'personas'.

lol! Trust you! I think you will find both are correct.

It is a Latin word, therefore personae is the correct form. Since most English speakers don't know Latin and how to form the plural of that word, the -s plural is widely used instead.

58Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 pm

EnFa

And correct.

59Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:And correct.

You must be an MFC mod in disguise. It is so easy to make you reveal your real identity. So stubborn and conceited! lol!

How come you are so bitter? Still trying to digest Mika's success in France? Rolling Eyes

60Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 pm

raspberry

Holmes wrote:
It is a Latin word, therefore personae is the correct form. Since most English speakers don't know Latin and how to form the plural of that word, the -s plural is widely used instead.
Yep, these stupid English people don't speak Latin. No They speak English instead.

61Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 pm

EnFa

So who do you think I am?:lol: I've told you. I'm not the one trying to hide.
And why do you think I'm bitter?
I feel fine!
What's Mika's success in France got to do with anything? (except perhaps in your over-active imagination)

Are you just running out of things to try and wind me up about?

62Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 am

floweryhat

raspberry wrote:
Yep, these stupid English people don't speak Latin. No They speak English instead.

Then they'd better stick to one-syllable-anglo-saxon words and only those they know, just in case...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum