MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club?

+2
floweryhat
Holmes
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 pm

floweryhat

[quote="EnFa"]
floweryhat wrote:

Exactly. You get a clue. Just a clue. You still don't know. What a sad sack you are! lol! lol!

Now I will cry myself to sleep ! Cruel Enfa !

27Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

floweryhat

[quote=
checking my Tweets and Mikafanclub posts many times per day to criticize and harass me, I too would be paranoid! lol! [/quote]

As DarkAngel was insulted and harassed ? It didn't make her paranoid, just very sad. Now she is dead, you're still alive and probably sleeping the sleep of the self-righteous in your cold single bed.

28Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:10 pm

EnFa

What's your point?

29Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:What's your point?

Sweet of you to raise to Titania's defense but she is old enough -that she is !- to do it herself. Or choose not to because she has the grace of feeling bad.
Anyway asking me to explain my post shows some laziness on your part, make an effort, you'll be rewarded.

30Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 am

EnFa

I'm not going to make up stories from ambiguous posts. If you have something to say, just say it.

31Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 am

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I'm not going to make up stories from ambiguous posts. If you have something to say, just say it.

Wow ! We are bossy today ! Put back your black leather suspenders and whip in the closet, man, I'm not in SM. Sowwy...

32Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:54 am

titania

Feel bad for what pray tell? I am but a keen observer, playing no part in the shameful behavior of forum moderators nor ones who judge while reacting in an identical manner. Aggressive, incoherent, each one as bad as the other.

You and dear Holmes alone will confirm one another's superiority to other fans of Mika so you may each sleep the sleep of the self-righteous in your cold single beds. May it bring you great comfort.

Adieu

33Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Holmes

Holmes

titania wrote:Adieu

It was about time. Good riddance! Rolling Eyes

king

PS Have fun browsing MFC! lol!

34Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 am

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
titania wrote:Adieu

It was about time. Good riddance! Rolling Eyes

king

PS Have fun browsing MFC! lol!

Titania's gone for gooood :'( !

Fun browsing MFC ? You're kidding, right ? It bores me so stiff I get a boner every time I read the posts Shocked !

35Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 am

Holmes

Holmes

BTW

titania wrote:I am but a keen observer, playing no part in the shameful behavior of forum moderators

Nope, I don't accept that. If you are there and you observe what they do, it means you agree with their behaviour.

The registered members should all disagree every single time and request a change in the mod team or leave the community if they don't want to "play a part in their shameful behaviour".
Afraid of losing perks? *sings* Say goodbyeeeee to the perks you took for granted.....
clown

Balls have become an endangered species. No

36Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

EnFa

Oh this is just getting funnier!
You still can't answer a straight question.
Is it because you just don't know anything?
Or is it because you imagine you know something but it's so libellous that you don't dare write it down in plain language but will only hint at your false accusations?

It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

Strike that, I care. You are such a source of amusement that when you are gone I might have to buy myself a boxed set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to keep me laughing.

37Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:Oh this is just getting funnier!
You still can't answer a straight question.
Is it because you just don't know anything?
Or is it because you imagine you know something but it's so libellous that you don't dare write it down in plain language but will only hint at your false accusations?

It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

Strike that, I care. You are such a source of amusement that when you are gone I might have to buy myself a boxed set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to keep me laughing.

Yep, you obviously care. I'll try not to go because I don't know how you'd manage to bear the frustration and I don't want you to join DarkAngel.

38Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

As I said before, you care since you are here reading and replying. And you probably have doubts, but you will never admit that.

39Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 am

EnFa

Oh I have no doubts at all. I know you two are warped trolls who are spreading lies, insinuations and innuendos for your own amusement.
Fortunately it amuses me too - at the moment. As I said earlier though, it may get boring soon.

You love to pretend you know more about Mika and MFC than you do, too. And you are jealous of people who you think do know more.
Sometimes your stories are so far off base they are the opposite of the truth.
You've no idea how funny you are. clown

40Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 am

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:You've no idea how funny you are. clown

That's a huge compliment, thanks. I've always wanted to be the top clown, not the circus master, you know. alien

No reason why you should check this forum then: we're just liars. Right? Rolling Eyes

41Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 pm

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
That's a huge compliment, thanks. I've always wanted to be the top clown, not the circus master, you know. alien

No reason why you should check this forum then: we're just liars. Right? Rolling Eyes

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! Easy does it ! Stop asking Enfa to make sense of you'll push her over the top...

42Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

EnFa

Aaah, only in your dreams.

43Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 pm

blueberry

EnFa wrote:Oh I have no doubts at all. I know you two are warped trolls who are spreading lies, insinuations and innuendos for your own amusement.
Fortunately it amuses me too - at the moment. As I said earlier though, it may get boring soon.

You love to pretend you know more about Mika and MFC than you do, too. And you are jealous of people who you think do know more.
Sometimes your stories are so far off base they are the opposite of the truth.
You've no idea how funny you are. clown

:suddenly appears:

We don't need of Holmes and floweryhat to spread lies, insinuations and innuendo. MFCers are already doing this since 2007.

They have absolutely sure of everything that MIKA is (or is not), how he should feel and think. They pulled him out of the closet even before being sure if he really is there. No

Holmes and flowryhat may exaggerate, but they are not worse than most of MFCers. clown

:suddenly disappears:

44Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 pm

EnFa

Sigh. Why bother creating a new id?
Why do you hate MFC so?
You are in the minority and all of your bleating and bile won't change that, although you'd like to think it will.

Isn't it getting hard work for you now? Churning out the same bullshit and only me reading it?
lol!

45Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 pm

blueberry

EnFa wrote:Sigh. Why bother creating a new id?
Why do you hate MFC so?
You are in the minority and all of your bleating and bile won't change that, although you'd like to think it will.

Isn't it getting hard work for you now? Churning out the same bullshit and only me reading it?
lol!

It's not only you who are reading, sweetheart. I'm here, reading all this shit, with you. Maybe wasting my time? scratch Who the hell knows? And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Holmes or floweryhat with a new id. No

I don't hate the MFC nor the MFCers. I only dislike people who judge others without knowing them. And people who think they know everything about other people, even more about a public figure like MIKA. Just that.

And if you defend MFC so much, why I don't see you posting there? maybe you use other username?

And finally, yes, I'm a minority - thanks God! alien

Do you know some of this quotes?

“The minority is sometimes right; the majority always wrong.”

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion -- and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion... while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

46Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

EnFa

Unfortunately that moment hasn't come yet as far as MFC is concerned and you may be waiting some time.
I'm not really defending MFC, I'm fairly ambivalent towards it but it's interesting how a few people spend a lot of time and energy running it and the mods down. What's the problem? What's the ax that you have to grind?

47Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 am

floweryhat

blueberry wrote:

It's not only you who are reading, sweetheart. I'm here, reading all this shit, with you. Maybe wasting my time? scratch Who the hell knows? And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Holmes or floweryhat with a new id. No

I don't hate the MFC nor the MFCers. I only dislike people who judge others without knowing them. And people who think they know everything about other people, even more about a public figure like MIKA. Just that.

And if you defend MFC so much, why I don't see you posting there? maybe you use other username?

And finally, yes, I'm a minority - thanks God! alien

Do you know some of this quotes?

“The minority is sometimes right; the majority always wrong.”

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion -- and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion... while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

Don't be so harsh with Enfa, hiding comes naturally to MFCers.
Because a/ they are cowards b/ they don't want the pocket Hitlers who run MFC to read anywhere a post they won't like and start harassing them. I've made bets with friends on how long it would take for them to let the mods and admin down. The figures are generally very small indeed.

Actually I don't think most MFCers -I mean the active ones- pretend to know things about Mika, their fantasies about his sex life are just that: fantasies. Without them they would have to resort to downloading dirty movies from the Internet.

48Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 am

EnFa

I'm not hiding from anyone. I've already said I used to post but don't now.
It's laughable that you accuse me of hiding.
But that's another of your traits, projecting what you do, think or feel onto others. Rolling Eyes

49Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 am

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I'm not hiding from anyone. I've already said I used to post but don't now.
It's laughable that you accuse me of hiding.
But that's another of your traits, projecting what you do, think or feel onto others. Rolling Eyes

I keep leaving clues in my posts and only people who are blinded by their own obsessions can't see who I truly am.

You used to post, as MFCer Enfa ? Strange because I couldn't find you there. Unless you annoyed the mods so much that they erased all traces of your account. They do that to very special members, which makes them giggle because it shows how important they are. Love and hatred can be arse buddies at times.

50Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 am

Holmes

Holmes

I would like to point out that I have never said that I know things about the lord that other fans don't know. I don't pretend to know private stuff about him or information that is not officially given by him. That's probably why MFC is not a good forum for me.
I am a fan. I support the artist, the musician, the singer. Period.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum