MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MIKA CONVERSE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MIKA CONVERSE Empty MIKA CONVERSE Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

How fucking cool is that???!!!!

MIKA CONVERSE 2q0858k

now let's just not hope that mika who is a fan of the brand will be seen with the brand new KURT!!! (cobain) converse]KURT CONVERSE it would definitely directly label him as someone who truly hate rock/alternative music/culture .

Anyway how can anyone wear a brand who has a slogan like " all your dead heroes are our marketing tools" ? you can only find that cool and fierce when you are under 15 yo. , they want to be controversial ok, but honestly it's not a good one , it's so easy (fuck we all know that's the fucking truth) and unclassy!!

DA LINK

https://mika.forumotion.net

2MIKA CONVERSE Empty Re: MIKA CONVERSE Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Babspanky

Babspanky

Uhh, Kurt shoes. That annoy me! Seriously, the dudes dead. Of course it's cool to wear sneakers with your favourite lyrics on, på seriously... rosetinted

3MIKA CONVERSE Empty Re: MIKA CONVERSE Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:57 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

the Mikafied home-made pair is cool inlove naughty
Lover wrote:How fucking cool is that???!!!!

MIKA CONVERSE 2q0858k

now let's just not hope that mika who is a fan of the brand will be seen with the brand new KURT!!! (cobain) converse]KURT CONVERSE it would definitely directly label him as someone who truly hate rock/alternative music/culture .

Anyway how can anyone wear a brand who has a slogan like " all your dead heroes are our marketing tools" ? you can only find that cool and fierce when you are under 15 yo. , they want to be controversial ok, but honestly it's not a good one , it's so easy (fuck we all know that's the fucking truth) and unclassy!!

DA LINK
about the KC..sadly Courtney need money for the plastic surgery..and has to pay the Psycho for Frances
rosetinted

4MIKA CONVERSE Empty Re: MIKA CONVERSE Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:
about the KC..sadly Courtney need money for the plastic surgery..and has to pay the Psycho for Frances
rosetinted

bad bad bad BAD BAIBA!!! frances is perfectly healthy and doesnt see any shrink or stuff and courtney is not like mika, those last years fb and cork have been stolen like 69 million$ with 788900° different credit cards, the problems are only getting fixed now, she is a woman of soul and heart and not that buisness heartless woman like....many others, now hse is learning no to trust peopel and if she is the one to own the copyrights on the name of kurt then that's ok and i hope all those daddy's girls and mummy's boys will spend their money so corky can buy all the nicest victorian dresses of the titanic she likes, i'm waiting to be sure who exactly owns the name, like it could be his mother or sister etc. like michael jackson owned for years tsome songs of the beatles he was asking huge amount of money for etc. i dont like to speak when i'm not 100% sure, so i'm waiting to be sure, she will say wtf is exactly going on.

ps: i like you very much baiba and since i assume some people on the mfc have my myspace address i hope if you have it too that you didnt say this to mess up with me, i like to think it was a spontaneous comment, if anyone needs money it's madonna so she can buy herself some guitar/singing unfake/actress teaching lessons umbrella ella ella

https://mika.forumotion.net

5MIKA CONVERSE Empty Re: MIKA CONVERSE Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

misspeak eeeasy, I luv Frances(..her eyes are so ..Kurty ^^) Courtney had some punches from her life huggy and Madonna is a panzer in the musical showbiz :identitymad: i quite dislike her too -firstly.coz is extremely overrated- but hey, what a strong manager of herself trash
btw..I don't have your myspace, wanna pm it to me? Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum