MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game: describe mika's fans

+6
EnFa
Holmes
Babspanky
Baiba
Lapin
Lover
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Game: describe mika's fans Empty Game: describe mika's fans Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

LIST add anything you like (come on lapin! i know you can help me on that one!)

* they love LOVE curly hair (they are not only fans of mika but of anyone who is young sexy and curly or at least dark brown haired)
* they hate HATE any artist who dont like the Lord (or artists they think who dont like him)
* they are almost emo (=they get outrageously depressed for years if anyone steals their brand new magenta IPOD on their way to Starbucks')
* they dont do drugs
* they dont smoke
* they try to be smartasses and have the last word because that's the way they think he is and they want to be like him
* they dont know a lot about music
* they want mka to be a gay rolemodel
* they wear as much colors they can because they think HE might like it and then end like xmas trees
* they are dyslexic, have been bullied at school and have OCDs (of course...) which paradoxally leaves them very intolerant (??!!???)

https://mika.forumotion.net

2Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Lapin

Lapin
Admin

They were hideous clothes to look more like the Lord.

I am sorry, ladies. Skinny jeans, a vintage tee and BRACES were NOT designed for the female form.

3Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

they act paranoid and start to battle eachothers/ feeling guilty for nothing when there's no Mighty's news/pic/vid/audio for days mad mad mad MAD!! wtf

4Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

* they believe mika is their soulmate
* they are very possessive, hypocritical and patronising towards some others members, for instance they dont want them to post here because they dont like this place though they read it fuckya
*they think they are funny when they are not
*they hate TO SHARE!!! they are the opposite of generous people, they are selfish and want to keep the info for themselves until some nice and pro-active newbies find it out and then they post to say "I knew it rosetinted "
grand.really.
*they act like they know a lot but dont know more than you and me tongue

5Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Lapin wrote:They were hideous clothes to look more like the Lord.

I am sorry, ladies. Skinny jeans, a vintage tee and BRACES were NOT designed for the female form.

that's SO true lapin, look at me!! I do wear skinnies and vintage T :runnings:

how cliché am I ? rosetinted

but u no me I wear everthing absolutely everything beause i'm fucking wild and free wild and free

oh something else, they lick lolipops because they think it will make them sexy lmao come on

6Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:01 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

my interpretation is one of their favourite song of mika

7Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Babspanky

Babspanky

Lapin wrote:They were hideous clothes to look more like the Lord.

Hail Hail! :applause:

They have breasts.

8Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

those who dont have breast are gay

they think that to get married when you are gay is "so cool", when marriage is basically a contract that makes you the property of someone else which is never really great , gay or not.

9Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:03 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

they waste hours of life @ MFC waiting for the impossible, i.e.
->have a chat with the Lord & Co.mail
->witness the birth of the OFFICIAL fan club surprise

wow

10Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:they waste hours of life @ MFC waiting for the impossible, i.e.
->have a chat with the Lord & Co.mail
->witness the birth of the OFFICIAL fan club surprise

wow

btw does the gabbly thing work?? i went the other day and not a soul was there...do u go??
honestly i dont think that mika is funny on the internet, he is too much of a freak control and it's never cool to chat with anyone whois controlling himself, i think some people are cool there but they are really young, the youngest = the coolest like stuck etc. it's silly , so many cool people on the net who are willing to chat and you say that want a chat with someone who might be unfunny, sad. i'm really glad they had the other artists part now, i feel cool there

well i dont get it with the official stuff, isnt mikasounds already the official??? plus it's not really cool to be official, do you all really want this place to be official???and why??

oh and i'm very glad you are enjoying the smilies lol! (why dont you put some new ones?it would bekoolyaya!! jumpy )

11Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Babspanky

Babspanky

Yeah, what about mikasounds? Never really understood that dizzy

12Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

Babspanky wrote:Yeah, what about mikasounds? Never really understood that dizzy
what? the lack of posts on the "legal" one?..MFC is more attractive ...it has also a lot of guests and "invisible" lurkers dogcrystalball *OMFGoz maybe it's MIKA!*>imagine a typical mfcr posting int the hope of be read by the Lord lmao

13Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:...it has also a lot of guests and "invisible" lurkers dogcrystalball *OMFGoz maybe it's MIKA!*>imagine a typical mfcr posting int the hope of be read by the Lord lmao

lmao

honestly this is ridiculous, but the most patheticthing is that it's true, i will back my argument up in a place to hide...honestly he has sthg else to do, of course he goes on the internet probably almost everyday since internet is compulsive foreveryone and certainly even more for someone who is compulsive BUT he has better places to go holychrist!! dhider ....

14Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 am

Holmes

Holmes

They know absolutely nothing about music - can't read music, can't play an instrument -but they think they know more than him. They even give him suggestions to help him write more successful songs. lol! As if he browsed his official forum to find inspiration... Rolling Eyes
Their only source of information about music is Wikipedia. clown
Goodness!

15Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Holmes

Holmes

I've just found this scary post. I mean, it's a music forum and he's a pop star. Perhaps they need a proper list of priorities in life...

"This is what gets to me about this (and very much). The carelessness of it, and the fact that it was unnecessary.

I don't need for him to post a message, at all. I honestly could not care less. I totally understand if he wants to disappear from any public "activity" for as long as he likes, and not tweet, blog or vlog. I have no problem with that. At all. I would be perfectly happy if the did that, and would not resent him one little bit. If he doesn't feel like posting something to his fans, then he shouldn't do it, IMO.

What I do find pretty insulting is that he gives someone the go ahead to post this old thing, which shows that he doesn't give a flying f*ck. It shows very little respect for the recipients of the message, and is very inconsiderate.
If he REALLY cared about posting a message, he would spare 3 minutes of his time to write something which could be as simple as "I wish you all a merry christmas. Mika" and that would be it, done. No need to write the story of his life, or to add more.
But this is just a joke. Not only does he send someone else to do the work, but he doesn't even make sure that they are competent enough (and, dare I say, not total morons?) to post the exact same message as last year and change the year.
The whole thing could be dismissed as a mistake if it wasn't cause they changed the year. This is where you can see the intent. It's utterly disgraceful and has made me VERY disappointed in Mika.

For the second time in my "fan career" I am having very clear niggles that I am finding hard to avoid about how little he seems to care about other people sometimes, and that really bothers me. I've always defended him to the ends of the earth, but this is just shocking and terrible.
I don't want to get all dramatic about things, but he better be careful how he handles things. Karma can be very powerful."

scratch

16Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 pm

EnFa

Oh they love to moan don't they, stupid fuckers!

17Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 am

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

most love his smile and eyes
some of em are pretty naughty
some has a thing for his grey undies hehe
atm. a lot in love with his ear-ring and misses his curls

18Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am

Holmes

Holmes

Mika loves all his fans, he loves them so much, especially those from MFC! He would be lost without MFC! No

But at the same time they can say whatever they want about him, mock him and insult him, because he has better things to do in life than thinking about his fans or reading the forum. king

scratch confused

19Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Holmes

Holmes

They are convinced that Mika tweets only when he is drunk.

Suspect

20Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Holmes

Holmes

They want private time with Mika so badly! pig

21Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:04 pm

MIKA

MIKA

Me want private time badly. oh ya

Game: describe mika's fans Licking-a-banana

22Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 am

Holmes

Holmes

affraid

No wonder you need security, boss... Rolling Eyes

23Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Gee they are never happy!
When a contest ends, they start complaining if the winner is not a member of MFC!

A person from MFC should have won!
This person is not even a real fan, I'm sure!
This person from MFC did a better job than the winner!

How boring. How sad. How predictable. They aren't even smart enough to say something different from time to time. No

24Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Holmes

Holmes

New single out in France. They are not happy, though. Predictable reaction...
Some of them are trying to prove that he doesn't know what he is doing. Wrong songs, wrong lyrics, wrong marketing strategy, wrong venues, etc. Shocked Perhaps they haven't realised that he is MIKA and they are ZERO. Rolling Eyes
But they are still on that shit forum. High time the owner banned them or suggested they should find a new job. Because criticising a pop star is actually the only thing they do in life apparently. clown

25Game: describe mika's fans Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 am

Holmes

Holmes

Just found these posts on MFC...

“Maybe the reason is that even if Mika has a great amount of fans, here on MFC we almost know each other (not in real life, of course) but since there are quite a few clever people here posting intelligent things and stuff, even the teenagers assume at the very beginning when they join this FanClub, that we are serious people and not "senseless droolers" who want to jump on him each time we see him.”

Yes, very intelligent stuff, like saying he’s gay, has a small package and is losing his hair. Plus his songs suck, he can’t sing nor dance. And as soon as the We Are Golden video came out, they made a slow motion version to drool in front of it. It figures.
Perhaps they are really convinced he’s an idiot and doesn’t know the truth about them…

“MFC is more like a family than a fan club and I am sure that the man himself had already noticed the amount of people that have become friends via this forum or so.”

Not a family, because you don’t really love each other, but a real mafia, where people get bullied and isolated if the mods don’t like them and if they show a little bit of intelligence, refusing to conform to the hidden rules of MFC: arrogance and unfairness, plus disrespect towards the artist.
Get a life, bitches.

“We do have trouble and fights like all the other fanclubs as well, these are normal tendencies, I'd say. But the general rules (sharing experiences, taking care of each other at gigs, not excluding certain groups of people, being a TEAM,...) are set and not even noticed as rules but taken for granted.”

Reality is something different, my dear…

“I have been on MFC a long time and it seems that just about everyone gets their moment if they are determined enough. Just hang in there. ”

Oh yes, dear mod, if they stay there long enough licking your ass and agreeing with you about everything you say, one day you will help them get a perk.

Sounds like MFC is trying to get a MFC party before of the end of the summer tour. Perhaps they shouldn’t have posted so many hate messages only a few days before, concerning his new songs and his schedule. Think ahead next time. ;)
They don’t give a shit if they are incoherent, they just want their bloody perks. They don’t care about him as a person, and I’m starting to think they don’t care about the music, either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum