MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game: describe mika's fans

+6
EnFa
Holmes
Babspanky
Baiba
Lapin
Lover
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 am

Holmes

Holmes

MFCers become so supportive and kind when they need a new server for their forum, especially on Twitter! Rolling Eyes

52Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Just read this on MFC:
"Well, I am European, I don't have any particular preconception (liking or disliking) of clowns, so I'm pretty open about the concept, and yet this video I find shocking. And it's not just about the creepiness of the clown that Mika portrays. It's a mix of things.
It's the fact that it's very openly sexualized and in a very 'alternative' way, if you know what I mean. This video has the sort of implied sexual feeling that would usually be classed in the 'fetiches' category and other similar ones. One could even argue that it has undertones of s&m, if even slightly, because of the fact that the clown is being stipped and put in a position of compliance and physical submission.
To me, that is a bit too much for a shoe ad, quite frankly, and even though I am not a prude by far, and I am all for lots of things, I think that it's not so wise to put one's face to them so publicly.

Add to that the fact that Loubi seems to have a strange relationship with Mika, which I personally don't find comfortable to watch. I will call a spade a spade and say that it looks like he's his little toyboy over who he casts his dominant hand! It's all just downright creepy in my book.

I guess it doesn't help that (again, to ME) Loubi doesn't come across as a nice, warm character, but rather as a bit of something that I can't even really describe, but it's not positive. I just really don't like the vibe that I'm getting from this ad.
The only thing that I do find nice or clever, is the way at the end the two images are positioned one on top of the other. But that's about it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHh_aKdN_I&feature=player_embedded

According to a fan, the video of a photoshoot can prove that
the Lord is a disgusting perv. Shocked

They are such supportive fans! When you need a good laugh, browse the Mikafanclub! lol! lol! lol! lol!

53Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 am

EnFa

When you want another good laugh, come to MFC Uncensored to see Holmes talking to herself. lol! lol! lol!

54Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:When you want another good laugh, come to MFC Uncensored to see Holmes talking to herself. lol! lol! lol!

Aren't you reading and quoting me? clown

PS Herself? No I'm a guy, honey. Unless...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

55Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 am

floweryhat

I don't think you should be so harsh on the poor things, Sherlock.

First they don't make any difference between the real world and what they see in a film or on the Internet. Like kids who are scared shitless because they are sure the bogeyman is hiding amongst their toys and won't fail to go out at night and eat them up.

Second they've got a dirty mind and are just a wee little bit obsessed with Mika so that any time they see him with another human being -so far animals have been given the benefit of the doubt but just wait...- they will start fantasizing about what the naughty guys do together off camera. And being furious because he doesn't do it with them.

56Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Holmes

Holmes

The ones who are on MFC are 100%...

B
O
R
I
N
G

Shocked

57Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:45 am

floweryhat

Now you are being unfair !

MFC is thrilling atm :

- Christine has stopped posting, what the fuck happened Shocked !
- More and more details about what MFC 5th anniversary party will be like and it's going to be the party of the millenium, I hope they think of inviting reporters.
- Mika tweets every other week -or Greg Wells does, same difference- and it trigers off a lot of funny, witty and very unusual posts.

If heroin disagrees with you -Watsons repeatedly warned you about its side effects- then you should try cocaine or rather grass, cocaine is anorexigen while cannabis makes one ravenous and you are skinny enough, my dear Sherlock.

58Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Ungrateful and insensitive. At least the hard core fans on MFC.

- But darling:-) you were at that Magic Point Gig.....I would kill for that

- Two-thirds of the people at the gig did not win the competition. Not sure if you read about the competition on MFC up to that point but it wasn't all sunshine and roses. People were getting banned from Mikasounds, having their photos and videos stolen, etc.

- Well I remember I read comments after the magic points gig and some people were complaining that (after 2 months of his sisters accident...plus whatever might had been in his life-god I'm sometimes terrible at tenses) he didn’t adore his fans during the gig and was rudely absent minded….
That really astonoished me.. .. (how can people be that insensitive and self absorbed and egoistic…well when there's an attitude 'only my needs and not your needs' …(no irony intended….or maybe a bit…)

-Well I was one of those people. I didn't care for myself because I was not one of the winners, but there were people there who had gone to extraordinary lengths (and expense) to be there.

It was his option to do the contest, it was his option to give the prize on that day. He told everyone to participate in this contest. He told them to come to London on that day to claim their prize. If you flew halfway round the world to claim your prize wouldn't you expect your needs to be put above the needs of others for an hour? Do you honestly think the fans are the ones who are being self-centred under those circumstances?

Of course they didn't demand anything of him so they cannot be accused of self-centredness in any case. It is just MY opinion and I don't speak for the winners.

If Mika's needs are more important than the needs of his fans there is a simple solution. Don't ask them to spend money on merchandise and concert tickets in return for a prize.

The parts in blue have been written by a mod.
I suspect the member who wrote the rest in red will soon be banned. lol!

59Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:44 pm

floweryhat

I don't think she'll be banned. They have stopped banning people now. Don't feel safer doing it.

60Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Holmes

Holmes

floweryhat wrote:I don't think she'll be banned. They have stopped banning people now. Don't feel safer doing it.

I guess they are just running out of active members, so they think twice before blocking one. Rolling Eyes

61Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 am

floweryhat

Sorry to contradict you again but they can always 'rekindle' a fake account and post through it.
If they didn't ban Melisanda they will never ban anybody ever again. They've run short of vulnerable MFCers, not short of active MFCers.

62Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Holmes

Holmes

They are so intelligent and consistent.
They always complain about The Lord's projects that don't involve music. You know, music must come first! But then they mainly look for M&Gs, perks and attention from him, not music. And they want gossip, A LOT OF gossip, plenty of details about his private life.
How lame is that?
Lame stalkers... No

63Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Isn't it a bit unfair Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 am

floweryhat

to describe them ? After all we may be biased... Best quote their hysterical posts :

From tweeter6661 :

'tweeter666
tweeter666
@tweeter6661
Follow

Tweet

* Tweets
* Favorites

Following

Followers

Lists

»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 I have to disappoint you both: Actually I'm not a fan (: hope this fact won't cause you extra sessions with the psychiatrist :D
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 which life?? Do you have one in the psychiatric institution? (: wow!
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
what a great january morning! #sunshine
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
Miss 'french cow' Fester and her bro (; @beirut27 http://twitpic.com/88vmpc http://twitpic.com/88vmpq
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 mad
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 hahaaaa: DAVE
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@bab5panky haha (: you're welcome!
16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
LMFAO @beirut27 http://alex8clem.skyrock.com/593844290-madame-boyer-dubus.html
16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 B
17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 I
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 T
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 C
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 H
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
I recently saw a pic of @beirut27. What should I say?? LOL looks like the older sister from uncle Fester #addamsfamily
18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 itchy bitchy old cow #mooooooooo
18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
who wants to follow a desperate old ugly cow from south france? hahaha @beirut27
17 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 disgusting piece of shit! Didn't you know you have to take ALL you pills a day! No wonder you're so mad!
17 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@Beirut27 or an expert in thanatology :D #oldcow
16 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 @innermusic freaks!! You def. should get a face reconstruction! Success rate 2% for old cows like you LOL
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
so good to know my kids don't attend a school at which mentally ill @beirut27 is teaching :D unbelievable that THIS is/was a teacher :D
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@beirut27 didn't know patients of the mental institution have access to the internet? LOL
15 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Happiness2_U_7 thank you (:
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
follow @beirut27 if you like old, schizophrenic, mentally ill cows who think Sire likes big bunches of sunflowers LOL mad world!
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 lol get a life you old french cow
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
obviously some people here are mentally ill and still believe they don't! LOL (; crazyyyyyyy hahaaa
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
good morning out there
14 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
@
@Beirut27 sure you've taken all your pills?
14 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
tweeter666
tweeter6661 tweeter666
hello twitter!
14 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply '

Let me indulge in a little local pub's psychology :

- talks about its kids => childless either through choice or barrenness ;

- denies being a Mika fan => pathetic attempt at hiding its true identity ; it wouldn't be particularly proud of itself if Mika found out who's behind that account and even if he is computer-illiterate -which I wouldn't bet on- he knows people who could easily identify an IP address. Also doesn't want the whole Twitter world to see how deranged Mika's fans can be.

- 'itchy bitchy' : projecting its own unfulfilled sexual urges ? Now this is local pub's psychology but they are very basic in their reactions so that might well hit the nail on the head.

- really crassly ignorant -there are quite a few MFCers who can qualify- or pretending to be, as anonymous letters writers ? Difficult to say. What do you think ?

- interesting to note that while it claims to be addressing one person it refers to 'you both'. That's probably what you meant when you wrote that they are very coherent in your latest post.
- easy to find who's behind it by going through similarly hysterical tweets which been screencapped.

Good afternoon, Holmes, detect away !

64Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 am

MIKA

MIKA

you gotsta learn how ta reed beirut. tweeter say he aint your fan. he luv me.

dat tweeeter iz a bit rude he gotta point. u got sum nerve criticisin any1. jus look at ur fat wrinkled ole ass.

65Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Thanks for the tip, mate Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am

floweryhat

but I can twig blatant lies. Especially when they come from transparent people.

66Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 am

Holmes

Holmes

MIKA wrote:you gotsta learn how ta reed beirut. tweeter say he aint your fan. he luv me.

dat tweeeter iz a bit rude he gotta point. u got sum nerve criticisin any1. jus look at ur fat wrinkled ole ass.

Can you speak English, please? I can't understand German.

67Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 pm

MIKA

MIKA

u aint much of a detective is ya ?

68Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 pm

floweryhat

Give Holmes a break ! He's a detective, not a teachers for remedial pupils.

69Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Holmes

Holmes

MIKA wrote:u aint much of a detective is ya ?

No I wanted to become a spaceman, actually. NASA didn't accept me. (sobs)

70Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 am

floweryhat

There, there ! -soft hug- At least you got fame : if you had been a spaceperson you'd have been soon forgotten, there are so many of them now. Shocked

71Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 am

Holmes

Holmes

Apparently their family life is ruined by The Lord. confused

72Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm

floweryhat

Or rather their married life yep I noticed. Some hubbies are smarter than others : they bless Mika for giving them some quality time WITHOUT their good lady wife from time to time.

73Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Very likely.
They are so damn interesting... No

74Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Summer gigs are approaching and the MFC fans are already complaining.
I can smell greedy fans looking for perks. pig
Surprise surprise...

75Game: describe mika's fans - Page 3 Empty Perks ? Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am

floweryhat

Well actually and unless they live in France or far away places -in short if they live in the UK or in NA- what they are fervently hoping for is gigs near home. Perks will come later. Or not.
But I fear the worst for Mika and can see a huge -very early- bd cake looming in the horizon.
Granted he's a snob so having a bd party in a medieval yard might turn him on but he'd much rather be left well alone once he's done his job as a performing musician.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum