MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game: describe mika's fans

+6
EnFa
Holmes
Babspanky
Baiba
Lapin
Lover
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 am

Holmes

Holmes

The Elle Me Dit video has just been released and the hardcore bitches are already saying it's ugly, stupid, boring, disappointing, etc. etc.

"Can someone please point out to me the funny parts because I don't see it at all. Is it supposed to be funny when someone sings with a cactus or a big chess piece in their hand? Is it supposed to be funny when someone hits themselves in the face with a dumb bell or gets squirted with water?

This is the worst video I've seen since the early 80s when no one knew how to make a video. I can't believe Mika would allow them to use this to represent his song."
(Elle Me Dit video thread, page 11, posted by a mod!!!)

Why should we waste our time to explain things to you? Perhaps you don't understand because you are ignorant and stupid. Or is it because you wanted him to be in the video, so that you could say he looked so gay and couldn't dance to his own music?
You don't need explanations, you need a good shrink to help you out of your misery.

27Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

MIKA

MIKA

Pffffft !

My 9 yo goddaughter tell me uncle meeka dat's some silly shit people smackin demself on da head and jerkin like a chicken in da mirror. She say she too old 2 watch Yo gabba gabba when she waz 7.

I tell dat ignorant bitch hey you wait till you get to collage & study some haut french cuisine before you tell me whats genious and what ain't.

Thank u for ur loyalty and education sherlock homes. Wait til u see my english clip. Gonna team up wiv a fat man. Already got sum bowler hats. Gonna be da funniest laurel&hardy shit you eva seen.

28Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 am

Holmes

Holmes

Why are YOU here? Suspect

Have the MFC mods banned you and blocked the IP of your computer, too? Shocked That would be hilarious! lol!

Well, why not? Rolling Eyes

29Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

MIKA

MIKA

yup but i dont care what sum ignorant bitches think. why you waste so much nrg on bitches u dont no sherlock? you got pent up frustrations?

you need a boy like me knockin on ur back door. expand ur horizons. you cant find a boy then go to da market. all dat anger ain't healthy. No

Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Ad237fa795

30Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm

EnFa

You on your way to give Holmes one then Mika?

31Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm

MIKA

MIKA

next time sherlock in london he just gotta knock on my back door. don't need no number.

32Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Sorry man, I'm taken. Rolling Eyes Besides, you seem to be too pig for my taste. Don't get offended, you will always be my own king of pop music.

I wanted to become a mod on this nice forum where those horrible MFCers can't see my IP, but my request has been ignored by the mod team. No
That's why I sound so angry and frustrated. :(

33Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 am

EnFa

I don't think those people are around anymore. Can't stand the heat probably. Mika should be a mod.

34Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 am

Holmes

Holmes

Who is the administrator? Do you know him/her? Is it possible to contact him/her?

35Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 am

Carcosa

Holmes wrote:They know absolutely nothing about music - can't read music, can't play an instrument -but they think they know more than him. They even give him suggestions to help him write more successful songs. lol! As if he browsed his official forum to find inspiration... Rolling Eyes
Their only source of information about music is Wikipedia. clown
Goodness!

MFC's henhouse apart, interestng point of view! are you talking about conceited MFCers only? or are you referring to the whole audience and do you think only people who studied music can recognize a good or a bad song? Question
on the contrary, do you think people who can play an instrument would be in a better position to give a musician good suggestions?
as you said, musicians don't need to be inspired by any kind of suggestions, clever or not, from fans
90% of music listeners and buyers are ignorant about music, technically speaking, and we're talking about pop music ("pop" stands for "popular"); Mika himself said he's proud to make pop music, so? confused
a good song reaches heart before mind, and I let myself be guided by my heart; that's my personal point of view, of course :)

36Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 am

Holmes

Holmes

You are on MFC uncensored. Do you get the meaning of the thread?
Most MFCers are desperate housewives. Lonely women with a lousy job or health problems. They feel powerful on the forum and most of them have a very low opinion of the artist. They mock him all the time, even when they meet at gigs, they think he's a dirty-minded idiot who only wants to make money.
Are you one of those fans who think MIKA needs suggestions from his fans to be successful? drunken If so, you need professional help.
You certainly don't need to be a musician to enjoy music, but people who are not musicians shouldn't use a fan forum to tell their favourite artist what to do. It's ridiculous. clown

Unfortunately MFC is the only fan forum available for Mika fans who only speak English. If you don't conform to the low level of the mods and hardcores fans, you are out. Which is not fair for the people who simply want to share opinions and information about their favourite artist in a healthy way.

37Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

EnFa

But is it completely healthy to fawn over Mika all of the time and say that you like everything he does?
Surely that's not normal.
I mean generally I like to read books by a particular author. But I don't like everything they write.

38Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am

Holmes

Holmes

A couple of days ago MFC was 95% negative comments. It's not fun if you are a fan. Most hardcore fans, mods included, post incoherent messages which depend on what they are trying to get (perks? attention? a salary?).
People are afraid to post and to contradict the mods. That's not a nice way to follow your favourite artist. If there were alternatives, there wouldn't be any problem with that. But MFC is official and it's the only fan forum available in English.
I am a fan, a huge fan, I enjoy what Mika is doing but if I refuse to conform to the MFC strange ways, I get banned. What is left for me to do? MFC has been causing MIKA to lose fans since 2009 in my opinion. Plus all those mocking comments are read by any person browsing the forum. What do you think they would do after reading that rubbish? Some mods speak as if they knew everything about him, which is certainly not true, do you think people would waste more time on MFC after 80 negative comments out of 100? I think they would lose interest and that's what happened with the second album.
I just wish those horny bitches stopped giving a wrong image of him. They really don't realize how talented he is and how pathetic and incoherent they are in the eyes of real fans who are only trying to follow his career.

39Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

EnFa

You are one for exaggeration aren't you?
95% negative? Surely not!
I don't really go on there much any more but not for the reasons you quote, but I have been to look just now and I'm sorry but you aren't right.
There are about 95% of threads where people are up Mika's ass and maybe a couple of threads where they are having a discussion.

Do you have much experience on forums?
I've been a member of many forums and in fact a mod on one and I have thought in the past that they are actually pretty easy going in the way they moderate that board.

How do you come to the conclusion that the forum is losing Mika fans?
It's only a small part of his following, a very small part.

I don't really want to disagree with you as we have been having a bit of fun on here but you are talking rubbish in this instance.

Do you have an ax to grind?

40Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Why are you protecting them now? Have they promised you perks during the next tour? Don't trust them, I'm not so sure they will get exclusive perks in the future. They seem to be going too far with their bullying these days.
You seem to be willing to get some from the Lord, actually. Stick to MFC, you may get very confidential info one day. pig

Again, that's my opinion, but I don't see why you are wasting your time here then if you disagree about them... Rolling Eyes

41Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

EnFa

I'm not protecting them at all, just forming opinions from what I am reading and my knowledge of modding a forum.

You are obviously seeing something I'm not?

When you say they are going too far with their bullying, what do you mean?

I probably don't read enough to pick up on these things but what I have read recently doesn't bear out your assertions.

Care to elaborate or cite examples?
I'm keen enough to learn.

42Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Holmes

Holmes

By the way, it seems you don't know that much about MFC. Either you are blinded by love or you just don't browse regularly. Suspect
A troll posted on MFC a couple of days ago. It was a very talented troll... Now you can only read positive comments from the hardcore fans. How come? clown

43Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 am

Holmes

Holmes

They are excellent entertainers!
The Out Of Tune? thread (Chat about Mika section) is better than a comedy show. Hilarious, girls! Keep it up! lol!

Would MFC be better with more male members? confused

44Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

EnFa

Yes! Get that Freddie back!

45Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:Yes! Get that Freddie back!

I said MALE members, not LAME members, hun. Rolling Eyes

46Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:02 pm

EnFa

I always thought he was a closet gay myself.

47Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Holmes

Holmes

I didn't say that, actually. I don't discuss people's s.o. I find it boring and useless.
Anyway you must be a prize MFCer: s.o. is always your first thought when you talk about someone eh! lol!

Do you know him or you just read the SIGNS as the smart MFCers do with the Lord? Rolling Eyes

48Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Holmes

Holmes

I look for perks in a strange place... Rolling Eyes

49Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Carcosa

Holmes wrote:You are on MFC uncensored. Do you get the meaning of the thread?
Most MFCers are desperate housewives. Lonely women with a lousy job or health problems. They feel powerful on the forum and most of them have a very low opinion of the artist. They mock him all the time, even when they meet at gigs, they think he's a dirty-minded idiot who only wants to make money.
Are you one of those fans who think MIKA needs suggestions from his fans to be successful? drunken If so, you need professional help.
You certainly don't need to be a musician to enjoy music, but people who are not musicians shouldn't use a fan forum to tell their favourite artist what to do. It's ridiculous. clown

Unfortunately MFC is the only fan forum available for Mika fans who only speak English. If you don't conform to the low level of the mods and hardcores fans, you are out. Which is not fair for the people who simply want to share opinions and information about their favourite artist in a healthy way.

why are you using such verbal violence? why are you so aggressive and why are you trying to distort my words? "professional help"? Shocked mind your language! Shocked
I was talking about heart, that's the only way for us ignorant people to judge music!
you know, I'm afraid you don't find many people who discuss about music if you're always ready to hold a pistol to their temple!
as you said, we're not on MFC now!
nevermind, I'm used to Mikafans' aggressivity, it's a sort of trademark Rolling Eyes ... so, you think music is a cold technical and cerebral matter that's made for music connoisseurs only; I got your point, thanks.

50Game: describe mika's fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: describe mika's fans Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Thanks for your interesting contribution, dear MFCers, I'm sure lots of new users will come to this forum in the future. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum