MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

for the lurkers...here the mfc mods being aggressive and partial basing on conversations behind the back

+2
EnFa
Baiba
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

EnFa

Mika, Mika is that really you?

Holmes

Holmes

MIKA wrote:u so rite sherlok dammm. if you post on mfc u dont have no democratic rights.

cant believe dem fuckin bitches makin accounts on purpose to post my videos. wtf they thinkin???? Shocked Shocked

GO BACK TO THAT FUCKING STUDIO AND FINISH THAT BLOODY ALBUM!

Sorry, I just can't wait to hear the new stuff. FYI I'm blushing. I'm a sensitive guy, although I'm straight. Please, don't force me to sing Elle Me Dit to you. I would feel like a bossy woman. Rolling Eyes

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:Mika, Mika is that really you?

Who cares? It's fun anyway.
BTW Do you think blueberry could be one of the Canadian MFC mods?

PS Good morning! king

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:But who would YOU like for the mods though.

You know what? I quite like that Riverstwilight. is that the right username? scratch People who have their own ideas stop posting after a while. Did you notice? You get tired of being contradicted and having to agree with the mods all the time. She hasn't so far.
That member is brave and posts interesting stuff. I like that.
But I don't think she would accept to become a mod. Besides one person won't change things.

BTW DOn't you think that the MIKA who is posting here writes like MFC Freddie? Shocked What if they had been separated at birth? Gee this forum gives me really scary thoughts. Suspect

Holmes

Holmes

Holmes wrote:How are moderators chosen?

Members who have been a part of MFC for a while, who appear to be quite involved with the community, and who are committed to staying on MFC for a long time to come. Moderators need to be fair and level-headed, work hard not to worsen arguments or controversy, and stay as impartial as possible when tempers flare. An solid understanding of the history, culture and overall "vibe" of the MFC community is crucial.

Moderators need to be discreet and reliable and work well with others. They need to be online -- a lot. Every day, ideally, and every second day at least (holidays and family situations excepted). We look for natural leaders who aren't afraid to voice an opinion, yet can do so in a non-confrontational, non argumentative way.

From a mod:

"That's ENOUGH. If you don't like my posts then stop reading them and stop responding to me. I am not going to tolerate you speaking to me or anyone else this way."
http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3577308&postcount=233

Perhaps she thinks she's the members' mother or teacher, not their moderator.
Level-headed? Sure! lol!

EnFa

Holmes wrote:

You know what? I quite like that Riverstwilight. is that the right username? scratch People who have their own ideas stop posting after a while. Did you notice? You get tired of being contradicted and having to agree with the mods all the time. She hasn't so far.
That member is brave and posts interesting stuff. I like that.
But I don't think she would accept to become a mod. Besides one person won't change things.
Brave and posts interesting stuff? She's a bit crazy, contradicts herself left right and centre and uses flowery language to make herself sound intelligent.
You disappoint me Holmes. I thought you were more sensible than that.

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:
Brave and posts interesting stuff? She's a bit crazy, contradicts herself left right and centre and uses flowery language to make herself sound intelligent.
You disappoint me Holmes. I thought you were more sensible than that.

She would be an excellent MFC mod then! Just like the others! lol!

EnFa

I'd nominate you. lol!

floweryhat

Also, though I agree with some of what you say, MFC certainly isn't all negative. There are only a couple of threads with negative comments. All of the rest are almost exclusively positive.

It's nice to have a place like this where we can say what we want, but I do find it odd that you think so much of Mika's fanbase would be turned off by MFC. At least there is some life in there, unlike the MS forum old and new. Hardly anyone goes there and I must agree with what someone said somewhere on MFC, you can't have ALL posts just drooling about Mika, it's good to have some conversation which the "isn't he wonderful" posts don't generate.

I don't care much for MFC, but it hasn't put me off Mika, I just can't say all that I want there.

I don't really understand your biased animosity towards that forum. What have they done to you? Some people on there disagreed with you from time to time? It happens.

It's not a matter of drooling over Mika and you know that. Who are you on MFC by the way, it would be interesting to know...
The issue is the double standard, the hysterical rudeness of some mods -Hi, Christine !- not only towards other MFCers but towards Mika himself. The Out of tune ? posts would be enough -and must have been enough- to put visitors completelyoff him ; if a mod finds everything about him ridiculous from his outfit through his voice his shows and his lack of respect for music, they are unlikely ever to buy his records or go to his shows.

He should fire the present MFC but he is too weak to do that. He, 'a control freak' ? Don't let me laugh ! He is a timid wimp who'll be happy to let a situation develop and rot rather than put his foot in, which his position as owner of the fanclub allows him to do. So he will remain a figure of fun, for both the mods and MFC visitors. After all he's used to it, bullies made fun of him when he was a loud kid then a camp adolescent, no reason why things should change.

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I found some bad comments on youtube.
Are these from the mods on MFC do you think?

Pathetic lyrics, pathetic video. It makes about as much sense as the dead march on stage. M obviously thinks he can do anything and get away with it. He should consider puncturing his inflated head from time to time.

Beirut27

This vid makes the one BlueWhaleMika filmed for the WAG contest look artistic and sophisticated. The GK vid may have been shot partly in M's living room but it was professional, funny, fun, exciting. And yet one can see some kind of poetic justice : EMD lyrics suck, so does the video.

Beirut27

They certainly know how to put the boot in! Sounds like one of them! Reading comments like this, I begin to understand what you mean about fans' comments affecting his career!

One critical comment on one screwed up vid and song. Nothing compared to what Christine has been posting -sometimes about his supposed sex orientation and life, more often these last few months about his lack of talent : voice, shows, etc.

Mika's been practising his 'passive aggressiveness' by shunning MFC and Twitter, and tweeting only when he felt like it, after months of hate tweets from the more deranged MFCers, some of his tweets being sarcastic but they wouldn't know it.
He refuses to understand that he needs to clean up his fanclub. His mum should tell him -he's still under HER control- but I'm not sure she's bright enough to see the situation for what it is. What's the use of being tough and ruthless if you haven't got the intelligence to match ?

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:I'd nominate you. lol!

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested in controlling other people's life and online activities, or in being part of a mafia. Besides, I'm not even a member and with MFC being a dead forum, I don't see why they should need a new mod. No

floweryhat

Also, though I agree with some of what you say, MFC certainly isn't all negative. There are only a couple of threads with negative comments. All of the rest are almost exclusively positive.

It's nice to have a place like this where we can say what we want, but I do find it odd that you think so much of Mika's fanbase would be turned off by MFC. At least there is some life in there, unlike the MS forum old and new. Hardly anyone goes there and I must agree with what someone said somewhere on MFC, you can't have ALL posts just drooling about Mika, it's good to have some conversation which the "isn't he wonderful" posts don't generate.

I don't care much for MFC, but it hasn't put me off Mika, I just can't say all that I want there.

I don't really understand your biased animosity towards that forum. What have they done to you? Some people on there disagreed with you from time to time? It happens.

You don't understand what Sherlock posted : they would be new mods, nobody from the defunct fanclub.

EnFa

I don't think either of you understood my question. Or maybe you just never give a straight answer.

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I don't think either of you understood my question. Or maybe you just never give a straight answer.

No, you didn't understand our answers or lack of, or chose not to : if Mika 'let go' the present MFCer admin/mods team he would choose his fanclub new team.

EnFa

I think you just don't choose to answer.
I asked who would you like for mods. Nothing else.

I am beginning to know that this is typical for you. Don't answer any direct questions and spin it your own way whilst accusing others of being stupid and thinking we care.

You profess to know what Mika would think or do or what he actually does but I know you don't, you are just blagging it and most people know that.

I suppose I do care in a way because you are a source of entertainment. Mostly because you are so, so wrong on so many counts. You also have a very fertile imagination, but refuse to see the truth that's in front of your face.

Keep it up! thanks

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I think you just don't choose to answer.

I am beginning to know that this is typical for you. Don't answer any direct questions and spin it your own way whilst accusing others of being stupid and thinking we care.

You profess to know what Mika would think or do or what he actually does but I know you don't, you are just blagging it and most people know that.

I suppose I do care in a way because you are a source of entertainment. Mostly because you are so, so wrong on so many counts. You also have a very fertile imagination, but refuse to see the truth that's in front of your face.

Keep it up! thanks

You're most welcome, sweetheart inlove !

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:I think you just don't choose to answer.

Keep it up! thanks

I've just realised that I shouldn't have posted about Mika's s.o. and his former/current French partner. I keep forgetting it's such a sensitive issue with his female fans that they lose it when they are made to face the truth. I can see that I hurt your feelings and I sincerely apologise -I'm not being sarcastic, I truly mean it-.

But actually it's a win-win thing : either Mika is, as a talented musician, the object of your admiration or he is, as a man, the object of your affection. In the first case you won't care one iota about his personal life, in the second case you'll be delighted to see him happy regarless of who makes him so.

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:
You're most welcome, sweetheart inlove !

Thank you, love.

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:

I've just realised that I shouldn't have posted about Mika's s.o. and his former/current French partner. I keep forgetting it's such a sensitive issue with his female fans that they lose it when they are made to face the truth. I can see that I hurt your feelings and I sincerely apologise -I'm not being sarcastic, I truly mean it-.

But actually it's a win-win thing : either Mika is, as a talented musician, the object of your admiration or he is, as a man, the object of your affection. In the first case you won't care one iota about his personal life, in the second case you'll be delighted to see him happy regarless of who makes him so.

LMFAO you see there you go again, trying to read between the lines and failing dismally.
Hurt feelings? My stomach hurts from laughing.
Oh you are a tonic!

floweryhat

[quote=
LMFAO you see there you go again, trying to read between the lines and failing dismally.
Hurt feelings? My stomach hurts from laughing.
Oh you are a tonic! [/quote]

So apologies accepted ? Thanks, that's big of you !

Holmes

Holmes

Recent post:"We all have our differences and we discuss them on the forum. Sometimes there is a lot of heat in our discussions. That should not be a reason to attack people and stalk them on a regular basis. We are all here because we appreciate the same musician, all in our own way. I feel it is unfair to judge others and attack them just because you do not agree. "

Sure, only the mods are allowed to do that. clown

floweryhat

You think clown ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum