MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC

+2
Baiba
Lover
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

first everyone check the rights you have on the internet, they are pretty similar to the ones you have in real life.

no one has the right to attack your privacy or to insult you or to be diffamatory and so on....just know it and do whatever you want of it.

MFC and PRIVACY

of course there is ZERO PRIVACY there

i wont speak for other members but i can speak for myself.... I NEVER said the country i was from (because i just didnt want anyone to know it)(for no particular reason btw) BUT two people have PUBLICLY mentioned it, one used it in a thread against me and the other used it in private messages which is a little less serious (but still unappropriate)

they dont only know your country , they know your town (with the IP address OF COURSE)

Again protect yourself, privacy is a right, go to a site where you can hide or change your IP umber as often as you like, everyone has the right to stay anonymous even if it's ridiculous, it's still your right.

anyone from kensington?

https://mika.forumotion.net

2(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:21 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

this tracking IP addresses is really an annoying thing, fortunately there are many ways to get anonymity...every MFCr should hide its proxy to protest!

3(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:this tracking IP addresses is really an annoying thing, fortunately there are many ways to get anonymity...every MFCr should hide its proxy to protest!

yeah everyone should just hide to protest :applause:

4(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

oh and now that i rethink of it ONE of the people who mentioned my country without me mentioning it wasnt of moderator(the other one was) , does it mean that mods give infos away on you? if not then it means some members track you, in both cases it's totally sick anyway.

5(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

bwahah fuck sarcasm, I'm serious...I didn't care so @ privacy issues till now
the mods @ MFC {especially those of the old guard} are so ethically incorrect it's disgusting...actually I met one of them at one Mika gig to hear from his mouth "ah ah you're always lurking this and that!" I was paralized totallymad
now not only "the majors" spy my IP address, imagine most of the MFCr play the "stalkers couse we're bored&obsessed" with me also! it's with an immense pleasure that I'm glad to announce fuckya GAME OVER motherfuckahrs!

alien

Last edited by Baiba on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

6(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:07 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

and yeah, mfcrs can lurk also here and make their supposition on who's who everytime..I don't give a fuck, "I'm not like them"
tongue

Nobody there give a shit about Respect...M. should become a unreacheable superstar like Damon Albarn, so they'll change target of their psychotic behaviours

caught in the act

P.S
what fucking stupid emoticons you've added????? love eheheheh how I can add some new?! vacation

7(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:23 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

lol yeah I love them esp the cute little ones like this one mystery machine: or this one fridge
(go to the administration panel and then go into the styles section and then into the smilies section and then add the ones you like)

it's a very very hard question@privacy and stuff...I dont know, I go for transparency, always, writers I admire the most have written books on that and are totally tran^sparent on who they are and what they do even if it's totally lame, the thing is, some people will hate you or will punch you once they know what you do because people always judge (me included of course)

look if you are like 50 and have sex with young people around 16 and you are famous and people know it, well people will judge you and some will even get violent with you, so what do you do? that's the problem.
just like mika if some people would know that he is into bestiality and that he has threesomes with ducks and sheeps dressed in ballerina, it wouldnt basically be a problem to say it but then again some people would threaten him and be violent and eventually hurt him....

i think my main problem is when people use the info to hurt you or when you didnt choose YOURSELF to give it away....true info I mean...

it's a very difficult debate, basically i dont give a fuck about my privacy but when it comes to blackmail or power issues Iwe have to protect ourselves.

we all are lurkers to a certain level, i think it's like anything else, you have the right to do whatever you like FIRST FUCKING AMENDMENT HOLYSHIT!!!! BUT as long as you dont mess with anyone else's freedom or will

like people have the total right to come here and lurk and speculate about who you are or who I am, the problem is when they mess with you about it....same think with the mod you met....he has the right to have a look at your profile (though no one should have any access to this really) but the problem is when he mentions it to you (it could easily involved a moral control he would have on you because "he knows what YOU do "implying "dont mess with me or I tell everyone") the more you know about someone the more it will cause problems because human nature is pathetic =we all are

i think the moderators of the MFC shouldnt be fans anyway vacation

ps : oh and i forgot to tell...i received a stalking alert from this place, someone has been trying to stalk (or did) this forum :applause: wtf caught in the act

Last edited by Lover on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total

8(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:
Nobody there give a shit about Respect...M. should become a unreacheable superstar like Damon Albarn

come on, get realistic, they dont have a fucking clue who damonalbarn is umbrella ella ella

9(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

the Admins of this fucking fantastic forum are gorgeously correct instead cheers
Lover wrote:
i think the moderators of the MFC shouldnt be fans anyway vacation

ps : oh and i forgot to tell...i received a stalking alert from this place, someone has been trying to stalk (or did) this forum :applause: wtf caught in the act

good job 007, Did you find what you searched?! lol!

goddammit crazy I wanna elevate myself as a pure idealistic and this shitty reality bring me downin the puddle scared scuba

Last edited by Baiba on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fuck you and go listen to the BLUR)

10(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:31 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:
goddammit crazy I wanna elevate myself as a pure idealistic and this shitty reality bring me downin the puddle scared scuba

lmao

we all want to believe "that we are better that the person we are at 4am in the morning" (YEAH i'm quoting mika rosetinted )

007 probably found our IPs and compared them to the ones on the MFC to see if they match dance

but we dont care because we have champage champ and beer here beer

cheers

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

ok, someone explain to me why some pics are censored..like these you can easily find on public myspace profiles and which bring the watermark of a public forum..
(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC 10z206f

(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC 10oiolj
why they can't be showed on MFC? Because it's a site too search engine linked, with so many lurkers? the official status doesn't matter since this censorship in the name of subjective and non explained reasons happened since a while..

they're quite interesting, without "smiles for the camera"

this has even a unrecognizable woman in it woah!
(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC 35bh2dz

the last is the only worthy a privacy doubt because shows another Mika friend which was also previously noticed attending some gigs..billy brown? ;p
I really don't know anything about this guy & not that i care to investigate

[img](NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Zv61rb[/img]

I mean, what damage pix like this can bring? That ppl get curious and start to question....?

12(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

[quote="Baiba"]

this has even a unrecognizable woman in it woah!
(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC 35bh2dz

[quote]

at least now we know where he goes caving,lol and with WHO, with BAIBA who cut his hair just like her master,lol, or is it the opposite, yes more likely,lol

no but seriously, you have posted them on the MFC and they removed them???

if yes i will post the one with the spoon without the watermarks to see what happens, i dont see the problem!!!!

plus the pics thread is private now, right? so...i dont get it, who posted them , you?

13(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

i just posted a new thread called can you do that magic thing HE does,lol

then i posted this pic
(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC 8yi4gz

lets see what happens

i blurried the faces of the people behind

14(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty deleted Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

well my thread has been deleted

this is what i got from that niki something

Deleted thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Pam, but this pic is not allowed on MFC.
Thanks for not posting it again, and letting us know if you already have.
Niki.

Last edited by Lover on Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

15(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

do you think i should make this section open, unset the private mode, so the whole world can read this??? wat you think?

16(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

ok i got the explanation

here it is

the girl who took the pics asked the mfc not to allow them there, so the mods have been asked to delete them anytime someone post them mail

17(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 am

EnFa

The pics were taken at The London Dungeon this year. Suspect

18(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 am

EnFa

Lover wrote:ok i got the explanation

here it is

the girl who took the pics asked the mfc not to allow them there, so the mods have been asked to delete them anytime someone post them mail

I don't believe that at all. Shock.

19(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:22 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

ok , they dont only know your town, they know your age... i think
it is actually very sick, the mods even judge you, give away your
pseudonym when a pseudonym is meant to...guess what!!!

and they come here, to read this site, like the little voyeurs they
are, oh and btw, of course my site is dead, we rarely come here, it
was basically a place to spit it out, and freddiedouble who are you
to call my writing grotty, look at you man!!! look at you!!!this
very word was created FOR YOU, you are actually the incarnation
of it!!

so ive been banned without any warnings and they make up stories
to justify waht they did, arent you just all ashamed to critizise
someone once the person has been banned and is not allowed to post
anymore??? you are so weak!!!

the thread i created was nice and you banned me, your bastards are
unable to understand anything in art and freddie you will never
shag mika, apart from being stupid you are also fucking damn
unattractive!!

and you wanted to be theonly ones to post comments on mikasounds
and now you are not even helping the kids who cant do it!!!
how disgusting you are!!!!

20(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Holmes

Holmes

They can read PMs, although they keep saying they can't. Any administrator on a forum can read PMs. If they don't like you, they read all your private stuff, they tell their close friends about it and start talking behind your back with as many people as possible until everybody is shunning you.
They really suck.

21(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm

EnFa

Holmes wrote:They can read PMs, although they keep saying they can't. Any administrator on a forum can read PMs. If they don't like you, they read all your private stuff, they tell their close friends about it and start talking behind your back with as many people as possible until everybody is shunning you.
They really suck.

Shit man I didn't know that! I have loads of shit in there slagging them off and stuff!

22(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Holmes

Holmes

And they haven't banned you yet?!? Your shit must be very interesting for their self-analysis (if they do know what that is) or for their gossip sessions with friends. lol!
Besides, they have got plenty of free time. Sometimes I wonder whether they manage to have some work done from time to time. Rolling Eyes

23(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:41 pm

EnFa

I pretty much keep my head down and mostly just read. They can hardly ban me for stuff in PMs can they? How could they justify it?

24(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 am

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:I pretty much keep my head down and mostly just read. They can hardly ban me for stuff in PMs can they? How could they justify it?

That's smart! Well done! You must be driving them crazy that way, because they want to control everything and everyone on the forum, on the Web and in real life!
You risk getting bashed at gigs, though. LOL They are very protective of THEIR artist: they expect banned members or bad bad fans to stop attending gigs. They are convinced they can understand who deserves to be considered a real Mika fan and who doesn't. scratch

Be careful anyway, sometimes they ban people without any warning whatsoever. They just block your IP.

25(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Empty Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

MIKA

MIKA

my staff reads their PMs so i have my eye on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum