MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MFC The Holy Office

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MFC The Holy Office Empty MFC The Holy Office Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

The duty proper to the Congregation for the Doctrine of Mika is to promote and safeguard the doctrine of The Lord and morals throughout the Mikafied world: for this reason everything which in any way touches such matter falls within its competence." The punishments are not described, but are taken for granted from the phrase "safeguard the doctrine

banned. That’s the punishment. You buck the system, the fucking doctrine... you get banned(one valentines day, how sweet heart ) nothing more but nothing less, this is only internet but guess what those people would do to you if they were actually real cardinals of the holy office or something in that vein, history is full of nazis like them... you have fun (we dont)? You get burned. We dont like you(you dont care)?. You get thrown in the water etc. But hey you people look at me I float and guess what I can even swim...and btw, are you supposed to be here? How sick of you to read that line....you ‘been trying to access the sexual thread, OH DOG!! Even sicker of you!!

Ps:it’s not my fault if you all live in biblebelts with a church in the middle of your town where it’s so hard to get laid except if you are a kid and sing with the priest on sundays!

https://mika.forumotion.net

2MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Tue May 27, 2008 4:27 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

patronised hypocrisy, that's what makes the word spinning round washingmachine:
..besides sex & money of course cocktail

3MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Tue May 27, 2008 5:40 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:patronised hypocrisy, that's what makes the word spinning round washingmachine:
..besides sex & money of course cocktail

lol, oh really? i thought it was love and friendship umbrella ella ella kleenex trash

wow, thats so true, i havent been intelligent enough to answer that: patronised hypocrisy, thats definetly about it, you should tell stuck, people deserve to know the truth trueface

i cant believe they all want to get married and have kids there sheep , i was really shocked yesterday...fuck, i know, I KNOW i have nothing to do there but it seems that im attracted by difference mushes

https://mika.forumotion.net

4MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:39 am

Holmes

Holmes

"According to psychiatrist Dr Raj Persaud, celebrities - both living and dead - have replaced religious figures in the lives of many people. [...] People who are already religious tend not to worship celebrities."

The problem is that they worship MFC, not their idol. They have a very low opinion of the artist, but they enjoy the power they have over his official fan club and over the other fans, especially the new ones.
They know that lots of members register there hoping to get perks, which gives them the illusion of being even more powerful.
They are sure the Lord is actually a very weak and fearful human being, who will never complain about their behaviour and who actually doesn't know how mean they are. (BTW I don't think he's that blind. And the Lord normally knows everything... Rolling Eyes )
Is there any hope left for the future Question Will they ever get tired of the game Question

5MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 am

EnFa

No I don't think they ever will, there are too many new people coming on board all of the time and they lap it up as they know no better.

By the way, I heard on the grapevine (and I keep my ears very close to the ground) that that Team Mika accessed the MFC statistics from the server and have discovered that MFC is actually getting more traffic than Mikasounds!!
How the hell is that possible with those bitches running the place??

Something really needs to be done, I am so annoyed about this!

6MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 am

Holmes

Holmes

I'm not surprised at all, but it has always been that way.
People know you may get perks on MFC, not on mikasounds and they try to be best friends with the mods because they really think they have private information about the Lord and they provide exclusive perks.
Anyway the number of people who browse MFC as guests is higher than the one of the registered people appearing on line.
I'm not sure the famous Team Mika wants to increase the number of people on the official website. The obsessed fans who stick to MFC spend a large amount of money on the Lord. Just think about how much money they must have made with the private gig contest: those horny bitches were dying to spend one hour and a half near the Lord. I guess they are willing to put up with the arrogance and bad mannners of the hardcore fans provided that those people keep spending lots of money for gigs and M&Gs.

7MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:08 pm

EnFa

Exactly!! Look at the Magic Numbers gig!

But having said that those mod bitches seem to get everything for free so he can't be making much money from THEM.
As far as I can see they really do get perks.

However I did read this article recently which supports your theory whereby an artist only needs 1000 real fans to keep them afloat.

http://www.kk.org/thetechnium/archives/2008/03/1000_true_fans.php

Interesting reading huh? And I bet the curly one has already read it.

By the way, are you serious calling these bitches horny? Do you really think they'd try to shag the Lord if they could? Perhaps he could charge for that too?

8MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:Exactly!! Look at the Magic Numbers gig!

But having said that those mod bitches seem to get everything for free so he can't be making much money from THEM.
As far as I can see they really do get perks.

However I did read this article recently which supports your theory whereby an artist only needs 1000 real fans to keep them afloat.

http://www.kk.org/thetechnium/archives/2008/03/1000_true_fans.php

Interesting reading huh? And I bet the curly one has already read it.

By the way, are you serious calling these bitches horny? Do you really think they'd try to shag the Lord if they could? Perhaps he could charge for that too?

Very interesting link, thanks. I bet those horrible big girls and lollipop girls on stage were introduced after reading that article. lol!
I'm sure he'd rather have different fans to keep him going, but there's nothing much he can do about it, unless he starts doing things differently - for the music itself not for the fans. I don't think he's got the guts to change, though.
They are horny because they really like him and want him.
They become bitches because they haven't got the slightest chance to have him, since most of them are too old for him.

9MFC The Holy Office Empty Re: MFC The Holy Office Fri May 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:No I don't think they ever will, there are too many new people coming on board all of the time and they lap it up as they know no better.

By the way, I heard on the grapevine (and I keep my ears very close to the ground) that that Team Mika accessed the MFC statistics from the server and have discovered that MFC is actually getting more traffic than Mikasounds!!
How the hell is that possible with those bitches running the place??

Something really needs to be done, I am so annoyed about this!

Mikasounds has been giving exclusive information and stuff lately (tour dates and Mika's blog). Things may change a bit in the near future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum