MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

People@the MFC

3 posters

who is the scariest and less friendly MFCer?

People@the MFC Vote_lcap20%People@the MFC Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
People@the MFC Vote_lcap40%People@the MFC Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
People@the MFC Vote_lcap0%People@the MFC Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1People@the MFC Empty People@the MFC Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

Mika Fan Club

there is this girl who is trying to be a whore but she falls anytime she puts high heels on
charchoal doesnt always turn to gold

there is this boy who's 34 he hopes someday the baby will shake out the water of each of his nook but he doesnt seem to know that sometimes love just doesnt pay...

there is this other boy who is a so called friend of the wannabe whore but just like her and the boy above he is not good at *love and pay*

there is this woman who is twice his age her husband doesnt care for her but she doesnt care for her own friends..she loves animals better and her lover is a picture that's just the way...

there is this woman who knows he is not for her so she is ok @ the manager wannabe play

Last edited by Lover on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://mika.forumotion.net

2People@the MFC Empty Re: People@the MFC Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Lapin

Lapin
Admin

This is very poetic.

3People@the MFC Empty Re: People@the MFC Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

dunno where to post this rant but..how the fuck ppl manage to become Lollipop girls/obtain backstage pass? scratch

Seems that the Israelians are those that mosty succede to get in touch with Mika..one example is Sivan the many times LG and mikahugger, another is Gabi{Gabiklaf on Merd Fuckin Crappiness} on her myspace you can see a recent pic of the 2008 jan/Feb US tour
Dre​ams​ com​e tru​e and​ thi​s is min​e! Mik​a and​ Gab​i sec​ond​ bac​kst​age​ mee​tin​g!@​!!!​! A kin​d, dec​ent​ per​son​!!!​ Jus​t a swe​eth​ear​t and​ suc​h an hon​or
People@the MFC L_7de14354a9378a4994fe54a71877d627[img][/img][img][/img]

there is something strange...I mean, one can understand the intimate meeting between Mika and his London/England based old fans that follow him from the very beginning or those that are somewhat linked to his debut like Charlottechristy friend of the butterfly lounge owner..but..I dunno how a LA based girl can obtain the maximum profit form her Mika meetings...friendship with Deano?..surely the MFC was more useful @ the beginning for these sorta thing, the officiality issue is a shitball I subscribed just4fun{u had to see MIka's face in Glasgow when the oldlings handed him the petition book..."ooooh amazing" BUT WHAT????} tongue Suspect

anyway I care bout this coz I really want to talk a bit with Mika&co, but day after day is becoming more difficoult with all the other fangrrrls around..so I'm interested in how not to waste more time/money for nothing...I mean I love just to attend his gig but next time I'll wait for an audio registration coz I don't care to be as near as possible to be splashed by his spits
albino ->this is cuuute btw

4People@the MFC Empty Re: People@the MFC Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:44 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:

anyway I care bout this coz I really want to talk a bit with Mika&co, but day after day is becoming more difficoult with all the other fangrrrls around..so I'm interested in how not to waste more time/money for nothing...I mean I love just to attend his gig but next time I'll wait for an audio registration coz I don't care to be as near as possible to be splashed by his spits
albino ->this is cuuute btw

first thank you so much because that's probably the nicest pic I've seen of him....

I will never understand all that shit going on around him and why it seems so complicated for his fans to meet him, i'm surprised though i mean you can easily meet him after his gigs , he comes back inside to sign autographs and stuff...

if you want to talk to him and stop waisting money i would suggest you to get backstage passes when he will come to your town via people who work for the place where hewill be playing, thats' the best way...you could also eventually get vip passes through the sponsors but then it wouldnt be sure 100% you'd meet him because vip and backstage passes dont give you access to the same things.... it might also be easy to meet him this summer at the festivals because once you have a vip pass you can meet anyone you like except if the person locks himself in his dressingroom,lol...

also i think you would easily meet him if you would go to the US of A or Australia where he plays in smaller places and stuff..plus charlottechristy and his american fans would help you i'm sure since they seem to be less possessive and much more nice.....but then you will need much more money

you can also "bump accidentally" into him if you no the places he is used to go to... like the other night at the old club...but again it's in london...

you can also next time he comes to your country, go to the gig, an ask him where he will go afterparty, so you can go there to and talk to him

when you say mika@co, do you mean the others members of the bands??

anyway I support you!! 'cause if you ver meet him you can ask him for fingertips!!!
i could do it myself but i wouldnt get along with him and i dont want us ending to punch each other, i admire him too much for that

LMAO@to be splashed by his spits

5People@the MFC Empty Re: People@the MFC Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:14 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:, the officiality issue is a shitball I subscribed just4fun{u had to see MIka's face in Glasgow when the oldlings handed him the petition book..."ooooh amazing" BUT WHAT????} tongue Suspect

LMAO!! i didnt know!! lol

yeah i also think you can get more chances if you come from eastern countries, i think his mother or people from his family answered to some fans on the net because they were from israel ... you knwo it's all about community and stuff, you never can avoid that, look on the mfc, people from the same country create threads where they can be all together french thread, italian thread, gay thread etc...it's the same when it comes to everything else i think...communities.

6People@the MFC Empty poll Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Lover

Lover
Admin

the poll is after what ive seen myself and what i've been told but it's a bit random though...so if you have any suggestions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum