MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

use google maps uk and spam a bit ..it's for a good cause

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

Locally we have an annex on a school that for the last few years has run as a preschool for children with learning disabilities, namely autism as well as communication disorders. It is the only one in the area that provides any support for children with learning disabilities at that age, and there are only one or two others in the county, both of which are 50+ miles away.

Recently the government decided that since it only catered for a small section of the population of the county, that their funding had better uses in main secondary schools, and so they removed the grant.

Subsequently the school has to close and these children will either have to travel 50-100 miles to next local school with these special capabilities or integrate into standard schools. If this were to happen the children would loose the specific tailored support they have been having, as would the family as the school also caters for the needs of the primary care givers, e.g. parents. This is just one of the additional features the children and families of the school can use, as well as, for example, a multi-sensory room.

So, understandably a petition as been made to request the funding be reinstated. The petition is the 'real deal' not just people going door to door with a clipboard. It is hosted by the number 10 Downing Street website and currently has 504 signatures.

I would really appreciate it if you would add yourselves to the list. Its just a few clicks, and does not really take any obligation from you, but if successful, could give these children the right start to their lives and the help that they really need.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Tracks/
[quote]

thanks Oakie Dokie who previously post this petition on the MostlyFuckingCensored
pirat

Lover

Lover
Admin

thanks Oakie Dokie who previously post this petition on the MostlyFuckingCensored
pirat

first okie d is a very bad person but whatever thats not the point, it makes me mad that someone as smart as you keeps going on the MFC , and that you keep spending your money for a product of universal, because thats what the boy became....and the mfc...its so fucked up there and you know it!!...but hey i suppose you have the fans you diserve, somehow they must be a pale copy of the fucking god himself... i bought a ticket once to see that whore, it was cool but though im not even a fan of wolf i do believe him and i will never give another cent for that MEEKA, i cant believe how his little fans give away 678900000 dollars for....what? a smile??or a guy shaking his ass more likely... because it seems to be the point, on the mfc i mean, im really surprised, its nothing about music, those people are disgusting, easily offended and hypocritical, however you spell it.

i wnted to close this place but i think its a good place to spit out those kind of things and im sure it will be useful sometimes, for some people in the future, that bitch of dcdeb gave me an infraction, she did it behind my back as usual, while i wasnt there and she is like ...what? 45? 55? i never saw so much intolerance gathered somewhere on the internet, except on some RELIGIOUS fucking sites!!!

https://mika.forumotion.net

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

Lover wrote:

pirat

first okie d is a very bad person but whatever thats not the point, it makes me mad that someone as smart as you keeps going on the MFC , and that you keep spending your money for a product of universal, because thats what the boy became....and the mfc...its so fucked up there and you know it!!...but hey i suppose you have the fans you diserve, somehow they must be a pale copy of the fucking god himself... i bought a ticket once to see that whore, it was cool but though im not even a fan of wolf i do believe him and i will never give another cent for that MEEKA, i cant believe how his little fans give away 678900000 dollars for....what? a smile??or a guy shaking his ass more likely... because it seems to be the point, on the mfc i mean, im really surprised, its nothing about music, those people are disgusting, easily offended and hypocritical, however you spell it.

i wnted to close this place but i think its a good place to spit out those kind of things and im sure it will be useful sometimes, for some people in the future, that bitch of dcdeb gave me an infraction, she did it behind my back as usual, while i wasnt there and she is like ...what? 45? 55? i never saw so much intolerance gathered somewhere on the internet, except on some RELIGIOUS fucking sites!!!
I dunno about OkDk don't even remember the real name like those of the others..I thought it was more worthy a trick that petition instead of voting Mika's awful vids on merdtv or horribles pix of random oldings daughters for silly mothers competitions
I go on the MFC because I'm sligthtly attracted by the horrid naughty really, I'm just curious from a sociological point of view about those bunch of desperates..and maybe I'm a bit disfunctional too
I spend money for myself & I like to try to get out difficoult situations..if I don't fooly wander around at my age I don't wanna wait to become an horny pensioner to have time to waste on sensations rushes.
yeah,It hurts that my first love Music is so ignored..and it's a fucking paradox in a singer halfsongwriter site
do what you want with this place,it's yours..but yes I think at least we can use it for our bitchy observations and I hope some other would partecipate..
religion is the people's drug and everybody on this fuckin earth have tried at least once to escape from self problems in the easiest way..projecting everything on some other stuff, like a fucking ass-licker and his golden world of glittering illusions..aah the aura of youth energy and power.
But hey, that's how the wealthy world spin, you sell the appearance and a fake wayout to the emptyness of shitty [un]real identities
ciaociao

P.s. Yay for the header image nice

Lover

Lover
Admin

Baiba wrote:
I dunno about OkDk don't even remember the real name like those of the others..I thought it was more worthy a trick that petition instead of voting Mika's awful vids on merdtv or horribles pix of random oldings daughters for silly mothers competitions
I go on the MFC because I'm sligthtly attracted by the horrid naughty really, I'm just curious from a sociological point of view about those bunch of desperates..and maybe I'm a bit disfunctional too
I spend money for myself & I like to try to get out difficoult situations..if I don't fooly wander around at my age I don't wanna wait to become an horny pensioner to have time to waste on sensations rushes.
yeah,It hurts that my first love Music is so ignored..and it's a fucking paradox in a singer halfsongwriter site
do what you want with this place,it's yours..but yes I think at least we can use it for our bitchy observations and I hope some other would partecipate..
religion is the people's drug and everybody on this fuckin earth have tried at least once to escape from self problems in the easiest way..projecting everything on some other stuff, like a fucking ass-licker and his golden world of glittering illusions..aah the aura of youth energy and power.
But hey, that's how the wealthy world spin, you sell the appearance and a fake wayout to the emptyness of shitty [un]real identities
ciaociao

P.s. Yay for the header image nice

perfect

lol@HALF songwriter site...omfg, im still shocked about that you know....but you forgot to say he is also an HALF drawer, dawack makes the colouring and most of the drawings

well thats exactly everything i think but i want to insist on the fact that there is a big difference between being dysfunctional like us somehow (for being there) and being stupid narrow minded infectious little dwarves like them, the sosiological point of view is more than interesting on forums and our own behaviour too, thats amazing and often amazingly pathetic and scaring...I took part in the stupid comptition for the little girls because it was like an opposition to the "vote for mika sexiest man alive" stuff....im sure you understand.

i know you travel for yourself and thats cool to have a goal like a concert in every town you go, it just makes me mad that you choose mika though i would have done the very same at you age misco , you know that im just very disapointed by him, by everything we know etc. your right to do everything you can while your young and sexy, its more exciting than being a fifty years old lurker on a 24 years old boy site thats for sure

though concerts are different now, i mean the crowd, ten years or even five years back, not everyone were going to gigs but since music companies dont earn money anymore with the cds and base all their strategy on the concerts to get dollars, you have very uninteresting people around, the same kind of people who....well whatever the list is too long, but the same kind of people that you can find on a place like the MFC

for the head caricature thats the only one i found but if you ever find another one....

have fun this summer dance

ciaociao

and thanks for everything on the MFC when i was there

https://mika.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum