MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banning members on MFC?

+6
EnFa
Dark Angel
Baiba
Babspanky
Lover
Caroline
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banning members on MFC? Empty Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:40 am

Caroline

Caroline

Theres a long thread on MFC at the moment about a member (pink unicorn) being banned and not knowing why, whats that all about?

2Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Caroline wrote:Theres a long thread on MFC at the moment about a member (pink unicorn) being banned and not knowing why, whats that all about?

i dont know about pink unicorn, i havent read it yet, some members here who are there will probably be able to tell you... as far as i'm concerned i've been banned too, the thing is that they dont give you any xplanations, you wake up someday and you are banned for no particular reason, oreventually because a mod doesnt like you, which is according to me a very subjective reason

https://mika.forumotion.net

3Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:08 am

Caroline

Caroline

Oh so it's not the first time it's happenned then, that's not good. Who were you on the MFC?
The official thing is wierd too, if I ran a forum like that I'm pretty sure I would have waited until we were definatley official before even mentioning it because now it just seems strange that they announced it would be and then weeks with no more news.

4Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:29 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Caroline wrote:Oh so it's not the first time it's happenned then, that's not good. Who were you on the MFC?
The official thing is wierd too, if I ran a forum like that I'm pretty sure I would have waited until we were definatley official before even mentioning it because now it just seems strange that they announced it would be and then weeks with no more news.

well actually i think it happens everyday,lol...my name was the same but i wasnt very popular or famous except from the mods, yeah they ate the snake before they killed him you know, it must be awful to be official really, they have to be careful at everything they say and stuff

5Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:32 am

Babspanky

Babspanky

I think, and only THINK, it was something very silly with Pinkunicorn123. Something about her telling someone to "grow up". I don't really know.

Think about it. She could have said "go fuck your hamster" rosetinted

6Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Babspanky wrote: "go fuck your hamster" rosetinted

lmao
i always say " go fuck your duck" rosetinted
but now I might go for the hamster, it'seven funnier :applause:

7Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:57 am

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

OH SHIT!
I think i've just deleted my long post by mistake..FUCK

I can rewrite the last sentence: I've nothing personal against FD but it's evident he's one of the wrong persons for the role of Mod

8Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Caroline

Caroline

Seems like she is back now, seems a bit wierd to have been carrying on joking on that thread though when it was her who sent the stuff to Wendi, and did someone say she had sent stuff to a youngling on mikamail or was that someone else. Agree that they should give reasons or guidlines if they want to ban someone.Give someone a bit of power and it can go their head :)
If I was Mika I would stay well away from giving any forum an official title and if I really wanted one would start a fresh one

9Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Kinda sucks getting banned on there. I got banned a few weeks ago and theres a lot going on with many members who wants me back, collecting signatures for the mod team. I get a pm, email og tweet everyday about when i will be back Shocked

10Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

EnFa

Dark Angel wrote:Kinda sucks getting banned on there. I got banned a few weeks ago and theres a lot going on with many members who wants me back, collecting signatures for the mod team. I get a pm, email og tweet everyday about when i will be back Shocked

Oh shit! You got banned! What did you do?

11Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:33 am

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

EnFa wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:Kinda sucks getting banned on there. I got banned a few weeks ago and theres a lot going on with many members who wants me back, collecting signatures for the mod team. I get a pm, email og tweet everyday about when i will be back Shocked

Oh shit! You got banned! What did you do?

complained about the guidelines... and i think it prob. also has something to do with i maybe was too naughty/dirty. the person the board is about is freaking naughty/dirty too... would he get banned if he posted like i did? Suspect

12Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 am

Holmes

Holmes

Dark Angel wrote:complained about the guidelines... and i think it prob. also has something to do with i maybe was too naughty/dirty.

Yesterday one of the MFC mods - the one who was invited to the private concert for the magic numbers contest winners - wrote on Twitter that she had been invited to that gig because she had given the Lord a blow job. We all know what they are looking for... They are dirty-minded frustrated people.
They damage the artist's image this way, sadly.
Music? What's that?

13Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 pm

MIKA

MIKA

a boy has to get it where he can

14Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 pm

EnFa

Holmes wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:complained about the guidelines... and i think it prob. also has something to do with i maybe was too naughty/dirty.

Yesterday one of the MFC mods - the one who was invited to the private concert for the magic numbers contest winners - wrote on Twitter that she had been invited to that gig because she had given the Lord a blow job. We all know what they are looking for... They are dirty-minded frustrated people.
They damage the artist's image this way, sadly.
Music? What's that?

Well I guess they are being clever here. Twitter has nothing to do with MFC so they get away with it. You can say anything on twitter, there's no censorship.
Yeah I bet she'd love to give him a bj. Only in her dreams. He's looking for them from elsewhere. naughty Time these people realised it.

15Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 pm

EnFa

MIKA wrote:a boy has to get it where he can

And I bet you can get it in many places...

By the way, can I just say how much I love and admire you?

16Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 pm

MIKA

MIKA

EnFa wrote:
MIKA wrote:a boy has to get it where he can

And I bet you can get it in many places...

By the way, can I just say how much I love and admire you?

if you want an invite to my next super secret show you know the way to my <3 honey

17Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 am

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:
Well I guess they are being clever here. Twitter has nothing to do with MFC so they get away with it. You can say anything on twitter, there's no censorship.

In theory it could work that way, but it's not very smart either, although it could make them feel powerful and safe.
Twitter is public, so people are less likely to trust you if you are a rude psychotic bitch who bullies MFC members on Twitter and at the same time you call yourself "fair level-headed mod" on the forum.

18Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 am

titania

No not very smart. They are easily provoked and respond in arrogance. Such cockiness will lead them to auto destruction in the end. An embarrassment for Mika but entertainment nonetheless.

19Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 am

Holmes

Holmes

titania wrote: An embarrassment for Mika but entertainment nonetheless.

For sure! He's probably trying to understand which species some of his fans belong to. scratch

clown pirat alien pig drunken

confused

20Banning members on MFC? Empty Re: Banning members on MFC? Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 am

Holmes

Holmes

Is self-banning allowed within a mod team? confused
Because I think the MFC mods should ban themselves! Shocked
I mean, if they despise the artist so much - and their comments prove they do - why are they mods in the first place?
Why are they wasting time with that forum if they don't wish to support him? confused

21Banning members on MFC? Empty You think Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 am

floweryhat

[quote="Holmes"]
EnFa wrote:

You think ?

Strangely enough, after being banned until July 2011 not only was I not unbanned but even my MFC account was deleted. True to say I had been wildly obnoxious on Twitter but they always say that what is written on MFC is the only thing that is taken into account -and I'm the Queen of May lol! -.

The best way to be banned is to send private lol! messages making fun of them. Then they will wait for you to make the slightest faux-pas against their rules and will get rid of you.
But their chums -and the mods themselves, read Christine's posts- may write whatever they want and still be there. They go as far as banning their MFC ennemies' place of business IP address. Not that it prevents anybody from browsing the forums and I always send a tweet just after so that they'll realise I can watch them.

They are past pathetic and imo so is their boss. How can he put up with being belittled, insulted, seeing his s.o. discussed and mocked ? He is both weak and not very bright I'm afraid. Very talented but that's not enough to make a man. The only weapon he's found is shunning them on Twitter. Better than nothing but no big deal.

Playing cat and mouse-s- with them is fun but I will never forgive the banning of DarkAngel. She may have been a bit over the top at times but her posts were not dirtier or pervier than some put by the mods. They'll pay for it, I strongly believe they will.

22Banning members on MFC? Empty More than an embarrassment Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 am

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
titania wrote: An embarrassment for Mika but entertainment nonetheless.

For sure! He's probably trying to understand which species some of his fans belong to. scratch

clown pirat alien pig drunken

confused

as people who browse MFC without loggin in, all potential album buyers and gig goers -this morning, 98.50 % were visitors !- will read there that he sings out of tune, wears ridiculous outfits on stage, that his shows are borderline pathetic, that he's forgotten all about the most important thing : music !

He should clean up his fanclub but is too weak to do it.

23Banning members on MFC? Empty Self-banning ? Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:Is self-banning allowed within a mod team? confused
Because I think the MFC mods should ban themselves! Shocked
I mean, if they despise the artist so much - and their comments prove they do - why are they mods in the first place?
Why are they wasting time with that forum if they don't wish to support him? confused

Well, they did fire David Bellamy. True to say he had been posting messages full of drunken venom -unless he wrote them when he was sober, dt can be a bitch tongue . But I'm sure it was for some sort of inside issue with the mods, not because he was grossly insulting with MFCers or showed number 10 to newbies before asking them if they would 'have a shag' -the guy's always been a prince naughty !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]