MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!!

+2
Lover
Indiane
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:48 am

Indiane

Johoooooooooooooo PARTY!!!!!
The other forum deleted all my enries! Are they for real?????????

Godness.... All they talk about is presents for mika. He's not my friend, he's an artist... My life is here. He's not!!!!

Cool to be here! Even thougt the layout on this site.... not good :P

Gotta go now. I'll be back as soon as I'm back from my surgery. Unfortenately I have to go to hospital tomorrow and have a huge stomage surgery. Too bad I didn't find this forum earlier. But I'll be back!

Love // Indi@ne

2Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Thanks Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:50 am

Indiane

Yeah, and THANKS GRETA!!!! For inviting me over here. I like :D

3Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 am

Lover

Lover
Admin

Indiane wrote:Johoooooooooooooo PARTY!!!!!
The other forum deleted all my enries! Are they for real?????????

Unfortunately they are. They’ve been really offensive to you and believe me they’ve been over offensive to me... Those people just dont want to share their idol... they say there are no rumors etc and of course it’s absolutely wrong, they dont even care about protecting Mika if you want to know...those people are the real stalkers if you want my opinion...i never meant to meet mika or never put a flash on his face, i respect him too muchand I know where my place is ... they just dont and pretend they do..they make me puke....

I hope everything will be OK with your surgery...

xxx

https://mika.forumotion.net

4Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 am

Carcosa

I didn't know which topic I could post in so I've chosen this one; is there something new I should know? confused I didn't hear from this site for ages, thank you for having sent me a forum reply notification!

....p.s. I'm browsing topics and affraid

5Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 am

Holmes

Holmes

Let's revive this forum, guys! MFC is annoying the crap out of me. I would beat up those idiotic mods if I could. They are an insult to the amazing artist they pretend to support. Sick and tired of the s.o. topics, teenage small talk and no serious discussions about music (those who pretend to know about music are the hardcore fans, who actually know NOTHING about music, but all the members are afraid to contradict them).
Plus, if you don't like what he's doing in music, leave that bloody fan forum for fuck's sake! And let the other fans enjoy his music, art and shows!

6Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 am

MIKA

MIKA

why you read mfc if it annoy da crap out of u sherlok?? confused

u need to get fucked or drunk or somethin. u feel better & stop wastin ur life on forums talkin bout bitches u dont no.

7Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am

Holmes

Holmes

I may be mistaken, but it sounds like you have a fucking complex, man! lol!
Being banned has made me so unhappy and paranoid. Nobody wants me. No I want to be the king of this forum. king
Stop ordering me around, boss. Get your ass in da studio and finish this goddam third album! Rolling Eyes
Sorry, Watson is calling me. I must go...

8Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am

EnFa

Cucumber at the ready?

9Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Holmes

Holmes

I'm straight, luv. And I'm not a perv. Disappointed? Rolling Eyes

10Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 am

Holmes

Holmes

Man, I'm having fun without those idiotic mods who tell you off all the time and contradict whatever you say. pirat

11Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

EnFa

Yeah that's the main attraction of this forum. You can even fucking swear! And say cock!

12Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

MIKA

MIKA

hey enfa you like my big cock?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Man_with_a_very_big_cock

13Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Geee it's fucking huge and colourful! Shocked I am almost turned! pig
How did you manage to hide it in your white undies in the We Are Golden video? scratch

14Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:35 pm

EnFa

MIKA wrote:hey enfa you like my big cock?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Man_with_a_very_big_cock

Hihi, that's the nearest you'll get to a big cock from what I hear.

15Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can post!!! Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 am

Holmes

Holmes

Absofuckinglutely liberating!

Oh yeah feels good. pirat Fuck the ******! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]