MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of the stupid "close thread" by one of the most idiotic mods MFC has ever had

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baiba

Baiba
Admin

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=879&page=7
boooo
the result of this censorship without reasons?
threads like the one killed popped up like mushrooms several months later, and they were even "worse" neonfight

Lover

Lover
Admin

lol, thats so hypocritical, he is the first to care, he firmly believes that mika is gay and thats why he seems to be around, i never saw any single post of him regarding music or any kind of art...honestly i couldnt care less about mikas sexuality but i feel like its totally normal to discuss it, this freddie is so so SO HYPOCRITICAL m martians should come to the MFC and do that to him space

talking about sthg else no mods answered to that question: are satires/caricatures allowed?

https://mika.forumotion.net

3One of the stupid "close thread" by one of the most idiotic mods MFC has ever had Empty Wow ! Wow ! Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 am

floweryhat

Lover wrote:lol, thats so hypocritical, he is the first to care, he firmly believes that mika is gay and thats why he seems to be around, i never saw any single post of him regarding music or any kind of art...honestly i couldnt care less about mikas sexuality but i feel like its totally normal to discuss it, this freddie is so so SO HYPOCRITICAL m martians should come to the MFC and do that to him space

talking about sthg else no mods answered to that question: are satires/caricatures allowed?

David Bellamy the most idiotic mod ? Not so sure about that, Christine is GOOD, man. Maybe not so half-witted as he is but she compensates it by being the most unbalanced one. Let's say that Deb is the weakest admin in the history of fanclubs and we'll get a fine team indeed clown !

floweryhat

Lover wrote:lol, thats so hypocritical, he is the first to care, he firmly believes that mika is gay and thats why he seems to be around, i never saw any single post of him regarding music or any kind of art...honestly i couldnt care less about mikas sexuality but i feel like its totally normal to discuss it, this freddie is so so SO HYPOCRITICAL m martians should come to the MFC and do that to him space

Not only does David Bellamy believe Mika's gay as a lark but since once M told him -Dave had dressed up that day- that he looked good, he has been convinced that The Lord's in luuuve and in lust with him lol! .

EnFa

Is Fred a closet gay? I met him once, he was way too interested in me.

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:Is Fred a closet gay? I met him once, he was way too interested in me.

You, too! Shocked The list is getting longer! pig Rolling Eyes

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
EnFa wrote:Is Fred a closet gay? I met him once, he was way too interested in me.

You, too! Shocked The list is getting longer! pig Rolling Eyes

Dave is not gay, he is desperate especially since he was fired by the other mods and has been unable to hit on female MFCers. You know desperate -you would lol! - like a horny adolescent at boarding school... not all the guys who have their fudge pushed are homosexuals, far from it, but when hormones rule, you submit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum