MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

(NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Holmes wrote:
EnFa wrote:I pretty much keep my head down and mostly just read. They can hardly ban me for stuff in PMs can they? How could they justify it?

That's smart! Well done! You must be driving them crazy that way, because they want to control everything and everyone on the forum, on the Web and in real life!
You risk getting bashed at gigs, though. LOL They are very protective of THEIR artist: they expect banned members or bad bad fans to stop attending gigs. They are convinced they can understand who deserves to be considered a real Mika fan and who doesn't. scratch

Be careful anyway, sometimes they ban people without any warning whatsoever. They just block your IP.

Sure I am careful. I am pretty sure they don't know who I am in real life and if they knew they might be very surprised, suckers. I'm also using a proxy server when reading mfc, it's easy to get another.
It really pleases me to think they read my stuff but cannot do a damn thing about it.
Somebody has to keep the flag flying for the misunderstood, and stop them thinking they rule the roost.
Actually I probably give them something to talk about. They should be grateful.

View user profile

27 Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:56 pm

MIKA wrote:my staff reads their PMs so i have my eye on them.

Your staff reads the mods PMs? They must be eye opening then. Care to share?

By the way, can I say how much I love and admire you?

View user profile

28 Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Muahahahaha

This is hilarious! With all the bullying that has been going on so far in the MIKA world!

This joke could only work on Twitter or MFC, though. drunken There are smarter people on this forum who don't give a shit about getting in touch with the "real Mika"! alien

I'm off to post something interesting in the other sections.

View user profile

29 Re: (NO)PRIVACY AT THE MFC on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

MIKA wrote:my staff reads their PMs so i have my eye on them.

why am i not surprised? ;)

Holmes wrote:Muahahahaha

This is hilarious! With all the bullying that has been going on so far in the MIKA world!

This joke could only work on Twitter or MFC, though. drunken There are smarter people on this forum who don't give a shit about getting in touch with the "real Mika"! alien

I'm off to post something interesting in the other sections.

been there.. done that when i got banned from MFC. I was just a lil... pissed??? on the mods!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum