MIKA

Fat Free Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 pm

[quote="EnFa"]
floweryhat wrote:

Exactly. You get a clue. Just a clue. You still don't know. What a sad sack you are! lol! lol!

Now I will cry myself to sleep ! Cruel Enfa !

View user profile

27 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

[quote=
checking my Tweets and Mikafanclub posts many times per day to criticize and harass me, I too would be paranoid! lol! [/quote]

As DarkAngel was insulted and harassed ? It didn't make her paranoid, just very sad. Now she is dead, you're still alive and probably sleeping the sleep of the self-righteous in your cold single bed.


View user profile

28 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:10 pm

What's your point?

View user profile

29 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm

EnFa wrote:What's your point?

Sweet of you to raise to Titania's defense but she is old enough -that she is !- to do it herself. Or choose not to because she has the grace of feeling bad.
Anyway asking me to explain my post shows some laziness on your part, make an effort, you'll be rewarded.

View user profile

30 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 am

I'm not going to make up stories from ambiguous posts. If you have something to say, just say it.

View user profile

31 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 am

EnFa wrote:I'm not going to make up stories from ambiguous posts. If you have something to say, just say it.

Wow ! We are bossy today ! Put back your black leather suspenders and whip in the closet, man, I'm not in SM. Sowwy...

View user profile

32 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:54 am

Feel bad for what pray tell? I am but a keen observer, playing no part in the shameful behavior of forum moderators nor ones who judge while reacting in an identical manner. Aggressive, incoherent, each one as bad as the other.

You and dear Holmes alone will confirm one another's superiority to other fans of Mika so you may each sleep the sleep of the self-righteous in your cold single beds. May it bring you great comfort.

Adieu

View user profile

33 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

titania wrote:Adieu

It was about time. Good riddance! Rolling Eyes

king


PS Have fun browsing MFC! lol!

View user profile

34 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 am

Holmes wrote:
titania wrote:Adieu

It was about time. Good riddance! Rolling Eyes

king


PS Have fun browsing MFC! lol!

Titania's gone for gooood :'( !

Fun browsing MFC ? You're kidding, right ? It bores me so stiff I get a boner every time I read the posts Shocked !

View user profile

35 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 am

BTW

titania wrote:I am but a keen observer, playing no part in the shameful behavior of forum moderators

Nope, I don't accept that. If you are there and you observe what they do, it means you agree with their behaviour.

The registered members should all disagree every single time and request a change in the mod team or leave the community if they don't want to "play a part in their shameful behaviour".
Afraid of losing perks? *sings* Say goodbyeeeee to the perks you took for granted.....
clown

Balls have become an endangered species. No

View user profile

36 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

Oh this is just getting funnier!
You still can't answer a straight question.
Is it because you just don't know anything?
Or is it because you imagine you know something but it's so libellous that you don't dare write it down in plain language but will only hint at your false accusations?

It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

Strike that, I care. You are such a source of amusement that when you are gone I might have to buy myself a boxed set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to keep me laughing.

View user profile

37 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am

EnFa wrote:Oh this is just getting funnier!
You still can't answer a straight question.
Is it because you just don't know anything?
Or is it because you imagine you know something but it's so libellous that you don't dare write it down in plain language but will only hint at your false accusations?

It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

Strike that, I care. You are such a source of amusement that when you are gone I might have to buy myself a boxed set of Curb Your Enthusiasm to keep me laughing.

Yep, you obviously care. I'll try not to go because I don't know how you'd manage to bear the frustration and I don't want you to join DarkAngel.

View user profile

38 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

EnFa wrote:It's a pity that you keep banging on. Nobody believes you and worse than that no one cares.

As I said before, you care since you are here reading and replying. And you probably have doubts, but you will never admit that.

View user profile

39 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 am

Oh I have no doubts at all. I know you two are warped trolls who are spreading lies, insinuations and innuendos for your own amusement.
Fortunately it amuses me too - at the moment. As I said earlier though, it may get boring soon.

You love to pretend you know more about Mika and MFC than you do, too. And you are jealous of people who you think do know more.
Sometimes your stories are so far off base they are the opposite of the truth.
You've no idea how funny you are. clown

View user profile

40 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 am

EnFa wrote:You've no idea how funny you are. clown

That's a huge compliment, thanks. I've always wanted to be the top clown, not the circus master, you know. alien

No reason why you should check this forum then: we're just liars. Right? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

41 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Holmes wrote:
That's a huge compliment, thanks. I've always wanted to be the top clown, not the circus master, you know. alien

No reason why you should check this forum then: we're just liars. Right? Rolling Eyes

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! Easy does it ! Stop asking Enfa to make sense of you'll push her over the top...

View user profile

42 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Aaah, only in your dreams.

View user profile

43 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 pm

EnFa wrote:Oh I have no doubts at all. I know you two are warped trolls who are spreading lies, insinuations and innuendos for your own amusement.
Fortunately it amuses me too - at the moment. As I said earlier though, it may get boring soon.

You love to pretend you know more about Mika and MFC than you do, too. And you are jealous of people who you think do know more.
Sometimes your stories are so far off base they are the opposite of the truth.
You've no idea how funny you are. clown

:suddenly appears:

We don't need of Holmes and floweryhat to spread lies, insinuations and innuendo. MFCers are already doing this since 2007.

They have absolutely sure of everything that MIKA is (or is not), how he should feel and think. They pulled him out of the closet even before being sure if he really is there. No

Holmes and flowryhat may exaggerate, but they are not worse than most of MFCers. clown

:suddenly disappears:

View user profile

44 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Sigh. Why bother creating a new id?
Why do you hate MFC so?
You are in the minority and all of your bleating and bile won't change that, although you'd like to think it will.

Isn't it getting hard work for you now? Churning out the same bullshit and only me reading it?
lol!

View user profile

45 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 pm

EnFa wrote:Sigh. Why bother creating a new id?
Why do you hate MFC so?
You are in the minority and all of your bleating and bile won't change that, although you'd like to think it will.

Isn't it getting hard work for you now? Churning out the same bullshit and only me reading it?
lol!

It's not only you who are reading, sweetheart. I'm here, reading all this shit, with you. Maybe wasting my time? scratch Who the hell knows? And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Holmes or floweryhat with a new id. No

I don't hate the MFC nor the MFCers. I only dislike people who judge others without knowing them. And people who think they know everything about other people, even more about a public figure like MIKA. Just that.

And if you defend MFC so much, why I don't see you posting there? maybe you use other username?

And finally, yes, I'm a minority - thanks God! alien

Do you know some of this quotes?

“The minority is sometimes right; the majority always wrong.”

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion -- and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion... while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

View user profile

46 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Unfortunately that moment hasn't come yet as far as MFC is concerned and you may be waiting some time.
I'm not really defending MFC, I'm fairly ambivalent towards it but it's interesting how a few people spend a lot of time and energy running it and the mods down. What's the problem? What's the ax that you have to grind?

View user profile

47 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 am

blueberry wrote:

It's not only you who are reading, sweetheart. I'm here, reading all this shit, with you. Maybe wasting my time? scratch Who the hell knows? And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Holmes or floweryhat with a new id. No

I don't hate the MFC nor the MFCers. I only dislike people who judge others without knowing them. And people who think they know everything about other people, even more about a public figure like MIKA. Just that.

And if you defend MFC so much, why I don't see you posting there? maybe you use other username?

And finally, yes, I'm a minority - thanks God! alien

Do you know some of this quotes?

“The minority is sometimes right; the majority always wrong.”

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion -- and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion... while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

Don't be so harsh with Enfa, hiding comes naturally to MFCers.
Because a/ they are cowards b/ they don't want the pocket Hitlers who run MFC to read anywhere a post they won't like and start harassing them. I've made bets with friends on how long it would take for them to let the mods and admin down. The figures are generally very small indeed.

Actually I don't think most MFCers -I mean the active ones- pretend to know things about Mika, their fantasies about his sex life are just that: fantasies. Without them they would have to resort to downloading dirty movies from the Internet.



View user profile

48 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 am

I'm not hiding from anyone. I've already said I used to post but don't now.
It's laughable that you accuse me of hiding.
But that's another of your traits, projecting what you do, think or feel onto others. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

49 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 am

EnFa wrote:I'm not hiding from anyone. I've already said I used to post but don't now.
It's laughable that you accuse me of hiding.
But that's another of your traits, projecting what you do, think or feel onto others. Rolling Eyes

I keep leaving clues in my posts and only people who are blinded by their own obsessions can't see who I truly am.

You used to post, as MFCer Enfa ? Strange because I couldn't find you there. Unless you annoyed the mods so much that they erased all traces of your account. They do that to very special members, which makes them giggle because it shows how important they are. Love and hatred can be arse buddies at times.

View user profile

50 Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 am

I would like to point out that I have never said that I know things about the lord that other fans don't know. I don't pretend to know private stuff about him or information that is not officially given by him. That's probably why MFC is not a good forum for me.
I am a fan. I support the artist, the musician, the singer. Period.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum