MIKA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKA

Fat Free Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club?

+2
floweryhat
Holmes
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Holmes

Holmes

If you happen to browse MFC these days, you will mainly read negative comments about the new songs, the promotion of the albums and gigs, the stage set and so on.

What's the objective of the people who run the website? Since it's a fan forum, aren't they supposed to support the artist?
Fans normally have a very good opinion of the artist they follow. Why are they against him? confused

scratch

2Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Holmes

Holmes

I luuurve it when they write "I am a huge fan" after some long posts full of hatred.
It's like a guy who tells his gf "you know I love you" after beating her up. Priceless! lol!

3Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 am

Holmes

Holmes

Success! king Bullies are always cowards, huge ones. And thank God they are incoherent. clown

The comments have improved. They are mainly positive now.
Come on, bitches! You can do better than this. Lick on! Hoping HE doesn't know the truth about you... Rolling Eyes

4Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Come on! I'm sure you can do better than this, dear mods. A little more supportive and sincere perhaps. clown
Even though you can't erase the past (someone told you in a song ages ago, aren't you fans of the music, too? lol! Pity you didn't notice back then No )
But you see, you can improve if you try hard... Rolling Eyes

5Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Holmes

Holmes

Things are definitely getting better on MFC. lol!
The mods are interested in keeping their position within the fan club after all. clown

6Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 am

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:Things are definitely getting better on MFC. lol!
The mods are interested in keeping their position within the fan club after all. clown

I wouldn't go as far as that ; incoherence is the key word as far a Christine's concerned. Or Sariflor too. They have to let off venomous steam then they will be afraid of consequences and will lick Mika's bum then they will resent his silence and will post hate messages then...

But you are probably right when you say that the mods are feeling as if they were sitting on an ejector seat atm.
They have deleted their most offensive tweets about Mika, created protected accounts, generally become even more paranoid than ever, which is quite an achievement lol! !

7Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:36 pm

EnFa

Are you another incarnation of Holmes? You make all of these statements about MFC mods but where do you draw your conclusions from? I am reading the same things and it seems to me you have an overactive imagination.
You just make it all up to piss people off don't you?
I love it personally but do you think it's having the desired effect with your target audience?

8Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:Are you another incarnation of Holmes? You make all of these statements about MFC mods but where do you draw your conclusions from? I am reading the same things and it seems to me you have an overactive imagination.
I love it personally but do you think it's having the desired effect with your target audience?

If MFC is such a nice place and you enjoy it, why are you here in the first place? confused

9Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

titania

floweryhat wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as that ; incoherence is the key word as far a Christine's concerned. Or Sariflor too. They have to let off venomous steam then they will be afraid of consequences and will lick Mika's bum then they will resent his silence and will post hate messages then...

But you are probably right when you say that the mods are feeling as if they were sitting on an ejector seat atm.
They have deleted their most offensive tweets about Mika, created protected accounts, generally become even more paranoid than ever, which is quite an achievement lol! !

You speak of incoherence but the incoherence is yours dear Marie-Thérèse. You posit that moderators are frightened of consequences but berate Mika for his weakness and disinterest. I believe EnFa is correct that you invent in order to influence fools since your two hypotheses are mutually incompatible.

Congratulations on instilling paranoia. If I had two mentally disturbed and vengeful women such as yourself and Holmes checking my Tweets and Mikafanclub posts many times per day to criticize and harass me, I too would be paranoid! lol!

10Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 pm

EnFa

world friends
Holmes wrote:
EnFa wrote:Are you another incarnation of Holmes? You make all of these statements about MFC mods but where do you draw your conclusions from? I am reading the same things and it seems to me you have an overactive imagination.

If MFC is such a nice place and you enjoy it, why are you here in the first place? confused

Did I say MFC was a nice place? I don't recall that.
I like variety and you make me giggle with your funny ideas.

Why are you here? Banned from MFC?

11Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am

floweryhat

EnFa wrote:

My Dear Sherlock,

I think you've found your Watson : Enfa actually guessed, without any help from you, that quite a few members of this forum were banned from MFC.
Beware, we've got a detecting genius here, she might steal your thunder !
Shocked

12Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 am

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:
EnFa wrote:

My Dear Sherlock,

I think you've found your Watson : Enfa actually guessed, without any help from you, that quite a few members of this forum were banned from MFC.
Beware, we've got a detecting genius here, she might steal your thunder !
Shocked

Holmes has thunder? I haven't noticed. More like a little mouse squeaking.

13Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 am

floweryhat

[quote
Holmes has thunder? I haven't noticed. More like a little mouse squeaking. [/quote]

Becoming childishly offensive ? Oh dear, I'm afraid we are a little too much for you Shocked !

14Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:

You said it's not all negative and that the mods are not that bad.

I'm glad you find this forum entertaining. That's exactly my point.

I'm not a member and I'm not interested in being being part of that fan club. I just want a normal fan forum in English where the mods are not paranoid idiots!
I'm not sure you have noticed: I happen to be a MIKA fan.

And please, stop saying I'm a woman, or I will soon have an identity crisis. confused

15Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 pm

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
EnFa wrote:

You said it's not all negative and that the mods are not that bad.

I'm glad you find this forum entertaining. That's exactly my point.

I'm not a member and I'm not interested in being being part of that fan club. I just want a normal fan forum in English where the mods are not paranoid idiots!
I'm not sure you have noticed: I happen to be a MIKA fan.

And please, stop saying I'm a woman, or I will soon have an identity crisis. confused

Not to worry, Sherlock, confusing genders is one of the hazards of being a Mika fan.

16Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Holmes

Holmes

floweryhat wrote:Not to worry, Sherlock, confusing genders is one of the hazards of being a Mika fan.

lol!

Poor squeaking Holmes... No

17Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 pm

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
floweryhat wrote:Not to worry, Sherlock, confusing genders is one of the hazards of being a Mika fan.

lol!

Poor squeaking Holmes... No

One of the side effects of heroin is to make an addict think he is a mouse...

tsk tsk !

18Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

floweryhat

I don't want to be negative, Sherlock, but all your squeaking has frightened Enfa away. Women are notoriously afraid of mice. She's probably standing on the kitchen table and refusing to leave it Shocked !

19Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:
Becoming childishly offensive ? Oh dear, I'm afraid we are a little too much for you Shocked !
All I know I learned from you and Holmes! Don't you recognise yourself?

20Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Holmes

Holmes

EnFa wrote:
floweryhat wrote:

Nope. clown

21Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

floweryhat

Holmes wrote:
EnFa wrote:
floweryhat wrote:

Nope. clown

I told you : you refrained from squeaking and she's back... well done !

22Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 pm

floweryhat

titania wrote:
floweryhat wrote:

You speak of incoherence but the incoherence is yours dear Marie-Thérèse. You posit that moderators are frightened of consequences but berate Mika for his weakness and disinterest. I believe EnFa is correct that you invent in order to influence fools since your two hypotheses are mutually incompatible.

Congratulations on instilling paranoia. If I had two mentally disturbed and vengeful women such as yourself and Holmes checking my Tweets and Mikafanclub posts many times per day to criticize and harass me, I too would be paranoid! lol!

That's Mr Floweryhat, man !

You've never made much sense in or out of MFC, have you ?
I think disinterest is the key word ; when Mika ignores them for weeks on end, the mods become uncomfortable. When they get inside information through another fanclub, they feel neglected and useless. When Mika acts out of character they don't know what his next move's going to be and whether it won't threaten their position. That's why they block IP addresses or protect their Twitter accounts. They know that sometimes they feel an overwhelming urge to let off steam and basely attack their boss, better do it discreetly. Fortunately for Mika visitors find ways to browse MFC and get news about his gigs and albums, that's what a fanclub should be, the promoter of an artist's work. When it fails to fulfill that role, it is dead.

Incidentally paranoia is inside the mind of the paranoid. A paranoid is somebody who ALWAYS thinks that people are talking behind his/her back. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it isn't.

23Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:
That's Mr Floweryhat, man !

You've never made much sense in or out of MFC, have you ?
I think disinterest is the key word ; when Mika ignores them for weeks on end, the mods become uncomfortable. When they get inside information through another fanclub, they feel neglected and useless. When Mika acts out of character they don't know what his next move's going to be and whether it won't threaten their position. That's why they block IP addresses or protect their Twitter accounts. They know that sometimes they feel an overwhelming urge to let off steam and basely attack their boss, better do it discreetly. Fortunately for Mika visitors find ways to browse MFC and get news about his gigs and albums, that's what a fanclub should be, the promoter of an artist's work. When it fails to fulfill that role, it is dead.

Incidentally paranoia is inside the mind of the paranoid. A paranoid is somebody who ALWAYS thinks that people are talking behind his/her back. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it isn't.

What on earth are you talking about?
How can you possibly know how they feel or what they think? You are making it all up again aren't you?

Admit it, if only to yourself.

24Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

floweryhat

If people's moves and reactions don't give you a clue about their inner feelings then your social life can't be easy.
Not that it would bother much somebody whose social life is limited to communicating -or trying to communicate- on forums.

25Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Empty Re: Mika Fan Club or Mika Hate Club? Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 pm

EnFa

floweryhat wrote:If people's moves and reactions don't give you a clue about their inner feelings then your social life can't be easy.
Not that it would bother much somebody whose social life is limited to communicating -or trying to communicate- on forums.

Exactly. You get a clue. Just a clue. You still don't know. What a sad sack you are! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum